Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results of today's BIG ultrasound :)

Brad Mitchell

Results of today's BIG ultrasound :)

two boys! 2 boys! 2 boys!2 boys! 2 boys!2 boys! 2 boys!

Melissa and I just got back from the ultrasound and we're having two boys. I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!! Still making phone calls....

:grin:

Brad

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Congrats Brad :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Re: Results of today's BIG ultrasound :)

Originally posted by SinEmpire

Melissa and I just got back from the ultrasound and we're having two boys. I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!! Still making phone calls....

Brad
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You told me how much you wanted a boy this time and now there are TWO!

Send our love to Melissa!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

BDBionic
    Awwww cute!!! Wow that's awesome. Dammit now I want kids.
    Now taking applications on who wants to be the daddy! I can't guarantee we'll conceive, but dagnabbit we can keep trying as much as it takes!

Jasun
    I've always wanted to be a father, but I'm sure I'd be horrid role model... I was a donor for a lesbian couple once before, but if I ever do it again, I think I'd wanna be distantly involved in parenting somehow. But I have visions of my kid describing me to a therapist one day... oh, the horror.

Mitch
    congrats on your joy. I have been a father 3 times with 3 different girlfriends..it is fun, it is joyful, it is messy. I am not into diapers

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Congrats Brad! Are you running around the office showing off the ultrasound pics? he he I prob would be if it where me.

I want kids, but I don't think I would be a good parent. I'm so forgetful with something I would prob put them in the tub and forget and go shopping for a few hours or something.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    now that's a bundle of joy

congrats

Brad Mitchell
    Originally posted by andymike
    Congrats Brad! Are you running around the office showing off the ultrasound pics? he he I prob would be if it where me.

I want kids, but I don't think I would be a good parent. I'm so forgetful with something I would prob put them in the tub and forget and go shopping for a few hours or something.

Oh I wouldn't underestimate your own abilities... my maternal side didn't really appear until our first daughter was born. I always knew that I wanted kids but never really imagined it or planned for it... I think that is perhaps more a more common among women who are reared to play house while growing up.

All of my fears about being a parent have mostly subsided. It's amazing how things really do change overnight.

Brad

Bell

Re: Results of today's BIG ultrasound :)

Originally posted by SinEmpire

Brad

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!

I LOVE kids....
    as long as they are someone else's.... LOL !!!
    I already raised mine and I do enjoy the grandkids (since
    they go HOME) after granny-Bell spoils them...

gosh that makes me sound ancient...
    LOL !!!!

I got an early start...
    (and an early finish.... wooooo hooooo !!!!)

~Bell

HeatherF
    Congrats Brad,

Enjoy the boys...

:baby: :baby:

Ounique
    Awww, congrats, man! That is so awesome!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I meant to ask earlier Brad but forgot...

Do you have names, decorating, clothes and all that funky stuff sorted out yet?

Regards,

Lee

Bell
    Originally posted by Lee
    I meant to ask earlier Brad but forgot...

Do you have names, decorating, clothes and all that funky stuff sorted out yet?

Regards,

Lee
    yes... but I like him to come in here and post...
    so I'll leave the details to Brad...
    I want to hear more about the nursery ....

~Bell

Brad Mitchell
    Well.. I've seen today in my Email that Melissa has been hitting Ebay for twin outfits. LOL

Names:

Calvin Thomas
    and
    Morris Joseph

First one is after my mom's father and my wife's uncle who have both passed away. The second one is after my father and best friend.

The room is currently painted a very light shade of blue, almost a sky blue I'd say. Isn't it odd that it's already blue? Elizabeth's room is pink..

We just moved into this new house about two months ago and haven't done anything with furniture for the new babies yet. Now I've got to get the stuff out of that room which we were storing temporarily down into the basement.... then it's off to the store shopping, soon I'm sure

Brad