Thread: Anyone go fishing?

Gay is the new Black

Anyone go fishing?

We are about to head out for the 4th time this week and thought I would ask.

side note: We mainly fish salt though fresh is fun too.

Last night was a blast. Landed a nice hammerhead. Was too cute to keep so I held it like a baby and then let it go. But if I had a large tank set up...

Talk about a cool addition to the office

As it sits we have 7 "gay" guys in the fishing club. Once we have a few (5) more we can split up into 4 per boat and start a league.
    Be Who You Are!

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    I loved your hammerhead shark story! Makes me wish I was near an ocean and not so landlocked!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    last time i went fishing I was a kid. I pulled in a marlin and was happy as a clam that i'd caught a fish. Then the two guys who owned the boat proceeded to beat the marlin to death with hammers! i suppose that was necessary to kill a fish with a sharp pointy nose, but it traumatized me!

Well i guess you should buy already a big tank so you can keep the Hammerhead shark...:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
    Prime Outsourcing | offshore solutions | manual labor | employee leasing |
    full time employees starting at $695.00/month = managed and dedicated
    icq.: 309570461 live chat

Sana Chan
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish he will sit in a boat and drink beer while the fish swim around in complete safety."

- Jeff Foxworthy

Gay is the new Black
    heh... Make this #5 for the week. Heading out in an hour to see if we can pull in some Pompano and Snapper.
    Be Who You Are!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sana Chan View Post
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish he will sit in a boat and drink beer while the fish swim around in complete safety."

- Jeff Foxworthy

:vampire: