Thread: Who Do You Respect?

maxpower

Who Do You Respect?

I just thought I would change things up a bit and list some of the people in our industry I truly respect and why. :groovy:

Content Producer: I would have to say hands down I most respect Steven from citiboyz, he is a true living legend, his work has inspired countless people, and awards.

Link List Owner: Now days its easier for me to pick this category than any other I can remember. I would have to say its probably Dennis from Hunkhunters, even before I used this forum he was very helpful and generous with his time, and has provided a free service I would say 99% of have used. (also this does break my own rules, but Bjorn with gaydemon does run one hell of a site)

Affiliate Program Owner: I would have to say Mark with intensecash.com. I do not think you could find many that think his program is not the hottest thing going right now, but he still finds the time to personally deal with even average affiliates. With so many lesser program owners so ready to pass off their affiliates too Rep’s, his hand on approach needs to be recognized.

Consultant or Business Manager: From time to time our styles may clash a bit, and she does get mad at me allot, but I would have to say Bass has my respect in this area. Her advice is very free flowing to about anyone that asks, and her experience in this industry is invaluable to me. (I do hear some really good things about Bec too, but have to say sometimes her advice is less free flowing than Bass’s so its harder for me to get a good track record on it)

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    respect is a strong word , it includes such characteristics as "trust" , it's not something i use lightly and/or appoint to just anyone.
    it's unfortunate there isn't anyone in the adult industry which merits this from me.

sincerely ~ ..."the best way to combat being burned is to not make yourself so flammable!"... - longboardjim

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    respect is a strong word , it includes such characteristics as "trust" , it's not something i use lightly and/or appoint to just anyone.
    it's unfortunate there isn't anyone in the adult industry which merits this from me.

sincerely ~ ..."the best way to combat being burned is to not make yourself so flammable!"... - longboardjim
    Well man, not sure I would “trust” leaving my BF overnight at any of these guys houses or anything, and do agree that throwing around the “respect” word too freely does deluded it, but if you ask me you can not go too wrong with these guys. We all have to look up to someone and these are just my guys I guess

marcjacob
    Id rather say thankyous.

Thanks to Mark @ Intense and Jason @ Fratmen for helping when i need them. All the sponsors that have provided me with webmaster content.

All the people who have advised me on this board including Lee whos advise got my text links working, Basschick whos amazing reviews on my avs sites increased their productivity, XStraight Guy and Chip for all the great responces to my inane questions, Max for his pivate review of a site that pointed me in a whole new direction - there are so many others too.

Generally, everyone on this board ROCK imo.

Of course the big one for me is all of my sexy surfers who have clicked my links and brought something. They may not post here, but thanks arnt complete without them.