Thread: Adult Surfers + The Time Of Day

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Adult Surfers + The Time Of Day

Just been thinking about something and wanted to get some general feedback from you folks...

Do you think adult surfers have a specific time of day that they come out in force at?

For example, lets say i have a php include setup to show a certain image at 5 pm each day, do you think the same surfer is more likely to come back to that page and see the exact same pic that he saw yesterday? Or, do you think that this is just worrying over nothing?

Obviously i dont want to have to change the picture manually each day but on the other hand, i dont want the same surfers seeing it at the same time each day afterall, if they didnt click it yesteray @ 5pm chances are, they wont click it today @ 5pm either.

So what do you folks think about this?

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    If we are talking about individual surfers looking at something at the same twice I would say that often (though not always) they would look at it at the same time of day (depends on their schedule though).

I would however make the point that no matter what time you change the image every day, international surfers throw another whole item in to the equation. If you are changing it at 5pm everyday then this could mean 2am for someone else (not that this would really matter).

Allan

I'd check your traffic logs for the site and change the pic about half hour prior to your spike ... I often look to see when I'm getting heavy traffic, and in general it is during the lunch time frame and again around 9 pm and again around 1-2 am. (based on EST)