Thread: 33 hrs and Home Alone Part I

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

33 hrs awake and Home Alone Part I

Hola chicos,

estoy solo en la casa y no he dormido por 33 horas

Just came home from "grocery" shopping - Diet Coke Lemon & Diet Fanta Orange

Now.. what can I do - more coffee? even more sugar?
    :-D

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Now.. what can I do -
    How about moving out of your mom’s house

CalumJ
    play nicely

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    that's cold

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I moved her out end of June and deported her to her retirement dump in turkey where the cripes about how cold the water is at 70F after two hrs of swimming and how cold it is when she gets out (90F).

Poor moms
    :-D

glowlite
    That was kinda cold max ...............
    I needed a spark of humor though

maxpower
    Come on you guys, everyone knows I am just joking with him. I thought it was funny but I guess not many share my sense of humor. What do you guys expect he all but called himself Macaulay Culkin, what do I have to let everything go now days?

glowlite
    meh ...........
    I'm in the middle of signing a stack of collection letters. The humor was perfect timing on this end max.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by glowlite View Post
    meh ...........
    I'm in the middle of signing a stack of collection letters. The humor was perfect timing on this end max.
    Ya man, that’s what I am doing today as well. Got to get all these bills out before the Xmas black out, its a bit weird this month one of my big bill's never came. Oh well I can use all the extra cash this time of year I can get ya know.

:bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock:

glowlite
    Ya man, that’s what I am doing today as well. Got to get all these bills out before the Xmas black out, its a bit weird this month one of my big bill's never came. Oh well I can use all the extra cash this time of year I can get ya know.

:bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock:
    Sounds like I'm on the opposite end of the stick. I'm sending out threatening letters during the Holidays trying to collect some overdue cash. In the past I usually did this around the 15th but my heart has softened a little, LOL! It never (seldom) does any good though.

It's just my subtle way of saying 'I Hope You Had a Merry Christmas You Jerk',
    now send me the $$ you have owed me for months!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by glowlite View Post
    Sounds like I'm on the opposite end of the stick. I'm sending out threatening letters during the Holidays trying to collect some overdue cash. In the past I usually did this around the 15th but my heart has softened a little, LOL! It never (seldom) does any good though.

It's just my subtle way of saying 'I Hope You Had a Merry Christmas You Jerk',
    now send me the $$ you have owed me for months!
    What man? I thought I was the scrooge of this forum, but even I would not send out threatening letters demanding payments 3 days before Xmas. But ya I am sure they will not get them until after they get back from their holiday, so that’s a good thing for them I guess. As someone that has to juggle bills every month just to keep going, I would try to give some of them a break. :juggle:

BTW what do they own you money for?

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    As someone that has to juggle bills every month just to keep going, I would try to give some of them a break. :juggle:
    you said it!