Thread: What content do you shoot?

Gay is the new Black

What content do you shoot?

Bear? Daddy? Leather? Mature? Muscle? Jock? College? Uncut? Redhead? Twink? Just 18? Solo? Duo? Modeling? Hardcore? Fisting? Watersports? Custom?

I ask this because I get asked every once and a while “Who shoots ____” and would like to have a better answer for them.

Now I’m sure a lot of people are going to read the title and just reply with a generic “I shoot content” or “I shoot twinks”

To further define my question…

If you shoot Twinks, What kind? American boys? Smooth Asians? Just blonds? Ate up club kids? Flawless and smooth? - Likewise if you shoot Bear, Muscle, Leather, Etc...

I would say, use this as an open PR for what you shoot. How long you have been in the business and what models you have access to. Post a portfolio and show yourself as someone worth working with. I know I’m not the only person to get messages on business’ to partner up with so…

What content do you shoot?
    Be Who You Are!

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    I ask this because I get asked every once and a while “Who shoots ____” and would like to have a better answer for them.
    We shoot spanking and male punishment.
    I try to use "all-american" or "boy next door" type models.
    Most of the guys I shoot are frat boys at Colorado State.

Since I don't have any sex in any of our videos (apart from the rare jack off or 'forced' dildo scene) most of my guys are actually straight.

Here is a link to a quick gallery I set up of 12-15 of some of my more popular models.

http://www.tropixxxvip.com/PublicAreas/Models/index.htm

I am open to shooting any fetish content...

We will NOT shoot any bareback scenes...or anything that we deem unsafe.

- Michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    I shoot twinks/college guys. I tend to usually shoot the older of the twinks age 21-24. The ones with more of the college boy next door look. I shoot both solos and hardcore scenes, but I will not for any reason shoot any bareback content.