Hello,I'm proud to announce that TrafficAdept.com has been launched a few days ago! It's a new buy/sell service, that should be (and from the feedback from buyers and stats from sellers really is) a lot better than the options on the market to date - for both buyers and sellers. Below are the proofs of this claim.PROOF FOR BUYERSAs you probably understand, it's impossible to track the exact productivity of my traffic on my buyer's sites, however, I have two proofs for potential buyers.1) If you look at the payment schedule, you can see that if you order class A or class B traffic, you will only receive traffic that has met certain quality requirements. Class C is also OK (this is the traffic you can usually get with other buy/sell traffic services), but is more suitable for sites with larger sized thumbs.2) Despite the service is pretty new, I have already received a couple of enthusiastic testimonials, that can be found on TrafficAdept's main page. Those are real testimonials, and to prove that, I have also included one of each webmasters' domain.I accept Credit Cards, PayPal (legitimately, I have a written permission), ePassporte and Bank Wire (the only non-instant payment method is wire).SIGN-UP HEREPROOF FOR SELLERSYou ask how I can provide better deals for BOTH buyers and sellers? Easily. This system is based on rewarding webmasters sending better traffic by higher payments. Here are the payments per k of my top 10 sellers, grabbed from my stats (I don't dare posting the nicks here, of course):$4.00/k - $4.40/k - $3.23/k - $3.11/k - $3.34/k - $4.28/k - $3.29/k - $3.36/k - $3.55/k - $4.50/k - $3.22/kAs you can see, most webmasters are actually making $3.20 - $4.20/k, which is a lot better than $2.50 - $2.90 (as I have heard from some of my sellers - a few of them jumped from $2.50 to $4.00). The best thing is, that because of the sophisticated system of traffic delivery, I am able to pay you more while keeping the deals for buyers #1 too!However, the number of buyers grows slower in a proper manner, so I recommend temporarily setting your Return URL to other systems buying traffic (until I get enough buyers), so you get high payment from me and at least some for the unsold traffic.SIGN-UP HEREALSO, LET ME REMIND YOU THAT A NEW SERVICE LIKE THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOURSELF TONS OF REFERRALS AND SIGNIFICANT ADDITION TO YOUR MONTHLY INCOME FOR LIFE.