Thread: How Does Join Page Pricing Display Affect Sales?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Does Join Page Pricing Display Affect Sales?

So i was wondering if anyone else had noticed how the way membership prices get displayed on the actual join page effects the amount of sales generated to the sites you are promoting?

Ive been testing out a range of pricing options over the past few weeks and i have to say, some of the results are simply put, amazing.

I would have never guessed that how the pricing 'reads' or 'displays' to the surfer actually made a significant difference in the amount of sales generated but it really does.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Can you show us some examples of what you are talking about? I have been using a drop down menu on my join page, that I think is at least stylish.

How long have you been gay?
    I have been talking with Kevin about changing wording and default selections etc to see how it affects signups. But, I haven't done it yet. Share your results with us

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    We have found over the years that posting all pricing options out front, making it front and center, easy to read and defaulting to the best value has worked best for us. Also we've found that placing billing solution options out front is best, as some are more familiar with one than another and would prefer that, even if it's not what we'd call out default processor. You can see the way our orderform is laid out here,

http://bpcorp.com/subscribe/default.aspx

I've seen too many sites that ask for customer information long before displaying any prices, in particularly a user id, password and email address and frankly I'd never give my email address just to see pricing.

But the above format for us has worked the best of any we've ever had. I think also important is to offer full company contact info and a support type of email right on that page. It gives the surfer a certain level of comfort to know they can contact you easily should there be an issue, or they want to cancel.