Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hairy Holes???

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar

Hairy Holes???

Hoping someone can help. A few weeks ago I saw a new bear paysite had been launched called hairyholes or something like that but for the life of me I cannot find the site or its aff. program???

Please help. --Chubbs

Xstr8guy
    Mmmm, furry butts! I love 'em! Let me know if you find the site again... I'll probably join.

maxpower
    Sorry, but let me be the first to say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :balls:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    SkidArmy

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Oh shut up!

Dzinerbear
    yeah it's a skid army site

Michael

Xstr8guy
    Not 100% exclusive either. Disappointing.
    SKID Army launches a new exclusive hairy site called Hot Hairy Holes which offers the best collection of realmen hairy videos! This site also has daily updates.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Oh shut up!
    I hope your happy you guys have now warped my fragile little mind with this stuff, it will now take weeks just to get the thought of all that mingling hair and sweat out of my head. :crazyeyes:

Xstr8guy
    I hope your happy you guys have now warped my fragile little mind with this stuff, it will now take weeks just to get the thought of all that mingling hair and sweat out of my head. :crazyeyes:
    Excuse me but I've got to go jack-off to the thought of "mingling hair and sweat". To each his own.

maxpower
    Excuse me but I've got to go jack-off to the thought of "mingling hair and sweat". To each his own.
    You know by now I just like to play with you guys, I really do love about every gay members site in the world that is not dedicated to twinks :thumbsup:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Regardless of what the models look like, there will be someone out there willing to pay to see them naked.

Some more than others, of course, because "hairly-lipped women that serve lunch at my old school" will not sell nearly as many calendars as "high school art teachers fresh out of college"

While I probably tend to prefer men with little or no hair around the hole, if a hot hairy hole makes your surfer's reach for a credit card and their cocks, or it makes you reach for your own cock, then let the cock pounding begin.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    While I probably tend to prefer men with little or no hair around the hole, if a hot hairy hole makes your surfer's reach for a credit card and their cocks, or it makes you reach for your own cock, then let the cock pounding begin.
    Ah, but it's not a "hairy hole" site at all. Just another non-exclusive bear site. Yawn.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Ah, but it's not a "hairy hole" site at all. Just another non-exclusive bear site. Yawn.
    Arent those going on the endangered species list or something????

ha ha ha no wait, that was the _polar bear_.

OK, not as funny in print as it was when I thought of it........
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

maxpower
    I can not get to upset about the non exclusive thing, sure their is probably much less non exclusive bear stuff around so it gets old really fast, but I spend Sooooooooo much money right now on non exclusive content its not even funny. I plan to keep buying non exclusive content until I have every video/movie/image set in my niche, then and only then will I start making exclusive stuff. I really see this non exclusive stuff as a foundation for my sites, that I can build upon. Anyway most people that say they have “exclusive” content really just pay the same photographers to film the same models as everyone else has. I look at it like 90% of my job is just repackaging stuff, in new ways.

God I am so ready for paycom to open that affiliate program so I can start posting the site I have worked so hard to create.

Rimmates.com

Max, this is for you. :-)

EDIT: If this violates GWW's TOS, please remove. Otherwise, he he ha ha!