Thread: Design Question - I need your opinion please

Porko

Design Question - I need your opinion please

Hi Everyone, porko here from gayestboys.com
    I just want to change the actual design. So guys, could you please
    what do you think about this design? Please be honest
    and if its possible, please tell me what must I change too.
    all the ideas area so welcome.
    porko.

gayestboys.com/boys.jpg

I just can post the url in this way. sorry.
    (You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made a certain amount of posts).

Reminds me a lot of www.ultratwinks.com -- maybe you have that same designer who seems to love lime green and circles.

While the design is pro enough - I find it "off balance" for gay sites. More suited to straight/teen types IMHO. First impression is I just landed in Herbie does Barbie land with a mix of My Little Pony ... what with the sunset and rays and circles going on. $0.02

Gay is the new Black
    to me it just looked like a rehash of a http://adult-design.info/tgp.html - and I find that funny for some reason ...
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    Ya I am going to have to have some free hosted gallery’s templates designed for me soon, but I have in mind my own design and how I want them to function. I would suggest that you do the same and not let the designers create what they want, if you do they will almost always make your sites look every similar to all the others they create. Its not their fought just how things are, the longer you do anything the more and more the things you create start to look alike. Now I will say that the designers I work with normally end up hating me, but all this is just one week of their life, but you have to use this stuff for years to come.

gayestboys.com/boys.jpg - very slick and professionally made but i don't care for the color. btw, if the productivity isn't all that when you go live, have the header simplified. it's eye catching, which is good, but could be TOO eye catching.

i don't see that in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    to me it just looked like a rehash of a http://adult-design.info/tgp.html - and I find that funny for some reason ...

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I actually liked how flashy it is.

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    gayestboys.com/boys.jpg - very slick and professionally made but i don't care for the color. btw, if the productivity isn't all that when you go live, have the header simplified. it's eye catching, which is good, but could be TOO eye catching.

i don't see that in any way.
    Yeah .. Um, you're right on the /boys site. The "redesign"

I only went to the /index

The redesign is a HUGE leap from the stock tgp
    Be Who You Are!

Xstr8guy
    The neon green totally detracts from any images on the page. Imo, bright green is THE worst color for webpages.

I like your hardhut.com and wannawank.com straight site designs far better then this attempt at your first gay site design :elf:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I like green but not so much when its mixed with that yellow...unless of course you were specializing in a watersports site :pimp:

cheers,
    Luke

Porko
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I like your hardhut.com and wannawank.com straight site designs far better then this attempt at your first gay site design :elf:
    How did you know that Wannawank.com its mine?
    btw Hardhut its not mine
    thanks everyone for the tips. More ideas are welcome.
    :construction: