Thread: Don’t Count Your Chickens Yet!

maxpower

Don’t Count Your Chickens Yet!

I do not know about you guys, but yesterdays and today’s sales already have been rocking. But this Xmas nightmare is not over yet, we will still see a dip in sales from the 31st- though the 2 or 3rd. Not sure this year if I am seeing such a HUGE bump, because of the update I just did, or if its just a mix of this update with the same bump we get between Xmas and new years every year. Either way I am in a really good mood today that’s for sure :luke:

For me the last 4 days have been amazing.. very nice :bunny:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

desslock
    I just counted my chickens, but came down with avian flu.

Don't count your chickens.

Steve

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    For me the last 4 days have been amazing.. very nice :bunny:
    Things did not start to take off for me until yesterday, but I made another 8 sales after wrote this today. I am still not sure if it is the some old bump we always get in between Xmas and new years or if people are going nuts over my new update. I really cant wait to open this site for affiliates, if I can do this good with it I am thinking it will work very well for other people too. No promo, still will be like 2-3 weeks before paycom is ready to take affiliates, and I will have to do this soft open in stages as far as the FHG, banners, and the other promotional things I will offer, as well as the redesign of the affiliate programs site and about 1000 other things. (God its hard to even put my mind around all the stuff I will have to do in the next 2 months to get this up and going)

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    I just counted my chickens, but came down with avian flu.

Don't count your chickens.

Steve
    Well I know how you really came down with avian flu, and it has nothing to do with counting that’s for sure.