Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Web Designer?

CalumJ

Which Web Designer?

For all of who outsourced there web design...

I'm currently looking for a web design company

I'm just wondering who would you recommend?

Calxx

what do you need designed?

what style of design do you want?

do you have a budget yet?

CalumJ
    Hi Basschick

I am wanting a paysite designing,

Wanting it to look fresh, modern.. and ovbiously unique.

The budget has not been set as of yet, which is why I'm asking for referrals to which web designer to use, so I can access a qoute from them.

Cal xx

Randall Shamp

Helping you Build a Better e-Business!

Webmark Internet is a professional full service website design company. We have extensive experience working on a wide variety of sites. And can work with your budget while still giving you the on the edge site you need so you have a sellable product to your clients. We have references if your interested in verifying our work.

We can help with your site design, credit card processing, php, sql, or any other perticulars you desire for your site.

Give me a call or email and I would be happy discussing your needs.
    Thanks
    Randall Shamp
    Phone: 866-388-4632
    email: randallshamp@webmarkinternet.com

CalumJ
    Hey Randell

Thank you for your reply.

I'm interested in hearing more, PM me or if you wish to chat on ICQ.

Cheers,

Cal xx

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Shamp View Post
    Webmark Internet is a professional full service website design company. We have extensive experience working on a wide variety of sites. And can work with your budget while still giving you the on the edge site you need so you have a sellable product to your clients. We have references if your interested in verifying our work.

We can help with your site design, credit card processing, php, sql, or any other perticulars you desire for your site.

Give me a call or email and I would be happy discussing your needs.
    Thanks
    Randall Shamp
    Phone: 866-388-4632
    email: randallshamp@webmarkinternet.com

Your Website isn't working "The page cannot be found" from the first thing you hit.

Just thought you'd want to know
    Domain inventory sale.

Randall Shamp

my website not working

well its not that its not working we have been working the last few weeks to upgrade our site. we have been so busy working on other peoples stuff we are slow to take care of our own. We always put our clients needs first.

Thanks for going and visiting the site tho

Randall

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Shamp View Post
    well its not that its not working we have been working the last few weeks to upgrade our site. we have been so busy working on other peoples stuff we are slow to take care of our own. We always put our clients needs first.

Thanks for going and visiting the site tho

Randall

LOL yeah I know that one .... www.chrislondondesigns.com
    Domain inventory sale.

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    LOL yeah I know that one .... www.chrislondondesigns.com
    I love that slogan,

"to busy to build a site"

Bought a smile to my face

Randall Shamp
    I think your right maybe we should put it to print

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Howdy,

Randall's company WebMark Internet has been doing some work for us lately and so far we are happy with them. They are responsive and provide good customer service. I can call Randall at 1am and he is right there to answer the phone. Pricing is unbelievable also, he did like an entire cam page design for me for very cheap. Just my $0.02
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

whenever a site owner tells me he/she wants a truly unique site, it always turns out to be one that doesn't sell well **

that being said, i have one caveat and then will follow it with some designers.

a lot of people leave their designer to make their site decisions. that's not usually a good idea. if you decide on your needs and wants - how many pages, do you want a design using a header, how much text per page, any color preferences, you are more likely to be satisfied and your designer won't work as hard. also write and send them some text - it is not the designer's job to know your niche well enough to sell it.

webinc.com - my favorite larger design company. everyone there is nice and their work is top notch. they can do things outside their usual look if you give them an idea. they're on the expensive side and may have a waiting list.

dickmansdesign.com - they've done some amazing things with flash. while they are expensive, i've also seen them come up with unique stuff and it's also very very professional.

tenderdesign.com/portfolio/ - tender is a nice guy with a lot of experience. his icq is 312352846

xerex - he is possibly my favorite designer. he did www.manofmuscle.com www.pierrefitch.com and www.skylerdevoss.com among many other things. nice guy, reasonable prices, sticks to a schedule, has a great imagination for design

pushbutton - he's easy to work with, very fast and if you can describe it, it seems he can design it. will make changes to satisfy and gives excellent package deals. his icq is 13-376-643

adult-design.info - joe did some good solid work for us at a VERY reasonable price. that being said, he is very busy and not always available. he'll let you know his schedule if you contact him.

http://designersleague.com/portfolio.html i haven't used these guys yet but they do have very good prices and an interesting portfolio.

if you need more, i'll have to find my list.

CalumJ
    Thanks for your help Basschick.

I will search around and have a look

Cal xx

NickyLace
    i can recommend me - cardinal vices design studio
    check sig

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyLace View Post
    i can recommend me - cardinal vices design studio
    check sig
    Nice portfolio there. I was wondering who did that new AsianGuys tour.

I really like that.