Thread: Yahoo Directory Listings

Making Pain Pay!

Yahoo Directory Listings

Has anyone ever had a problem paying the $600 to Yahoo and then have them not approve your site and not retrun your money? If I am reading their submission page correctly, it is $600 for adult sites, and it is non-refundable, and does not guarantee a listing.

For sites that include adult content or services, the nonrefundable initial fee is US$600 and the recurring annual fee is US$600. The higher cost for sites with adult content reflects the fact that Yahoo! directory team uses a more complex and time-intensive review process for sites offering adult content and/or services.

Important note: Use of the Yahoo! Directory Submit program does not ensure that your submission will be accepted for inclusion in the Yahoo! Directory. Final judgment on the suitability, placement, and description of all sites submitted to Yahoo! is solely the responsibility of the Yahoo! directory team. For submission guidelines, click here.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

assuming nothing has changed, you are reading it correctly. i do know a couple guys who submitted and weren't accepted.

Xstr8guy
    Your money would be better spent buying Yahoo PPC ads.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I wouldn't touch Yahoo. I used to have tons of sites in their directory that I paid for and slowly one by one they got removed. I contacted them and never got a response and even did over 3k in chargebacks and they never responded to those. They have the most horrible customer service and your money can be spent better somewhere else.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Making Pain Pay!

Thanks.

Thanks for all the input. I will not risk it and spend the $600 elsewhere.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: