Thread: anyone got big traffic?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

anyone got big traffic?

My datacenter has offered me a fantastic deal on 100mbps servers. These are 100mbps unmetered, true dedicated, unshared, non-overcommitted, multihomed bandwidth servers. These servers would be ideal for serving up TGP/MGP galleries or video files.

If you are keen on a great deal, let me know!

cheers,
    Luke

Paco
    damn-it Jim...

a little to late - we just switched.

b_uh_Mmmmm_puh! :luke:

Xstr8guy
    Do I need one of these yet, maestro?

Not yet, Jim, unless you want to start doing a boatload of movie galleries, either submits or freehosted.

Paco, not interested in changing again?

FYI, 100Mbps means the ability to push upto ~30TB per month.

cheers,
    Luke

wnc
    Congrats on the good news from your datahost. I have read only the best of comments about your customer service (company team).

Alas, I am still with a host that Lee wishes to remain un-named here. They have served me well over the past few years, after LIKE WHOA failed. I do prefer New York location for my server.

But I still have a minor service issue, open since November, lost ticket perhaps (smile).

Soon I will open a new ticket, cc:owner, after having advising the tech assigned to the ticket that it remained unresolved. That particular tech is wonderful and has taken care of me for years, but I think he now is overwhelmed with work.

CONGRATS once again to you CHILIHOST.

I am not ready to take advantage of your new bandwidth, though as a webmaster, it certainly is enticing. Hopefully soon in the future.

babymaker
    whats the cost and would it be able to host a tube type of site with good traffic??