Thread: ASP/PSP Help Needed!

ASP/PSP Help Needed!

Our streaming plugin site, Citiboyz Theatre, uses a php script inserted into the subscribing website's members directory to authenticate access to the feeds. We have a new subscriber who uses asp rather than php and our attempts to get a different script written and tested have fallen flat. Is there anyone out there who can help? If so, hit me up and I'll give you details. Thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I was always under the impression that you couldnt 'blend' PHP and ASP because they were two different programming languages (but im not a programmer so that could be total bs).

You might want to shoot an email over to woj @ wojfun.com and see if he'll be able to help you out, im not sure if he does anything in ASP but i know he's a damn good php coder

Also, if memory serves me correctly, he already has content feed script (of sorts) written in php.

Regards,

Lee

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Steven,

Hit me up on ICQ ... maybe our programmer can take a look at it.

We keep a Unix (php) guy and a Win2k (asp) guy on contract
    so we might be able to help.

Best

Tom

maxpower
    This is the kind of stuff that makes me really happy to be a part of this community, I can not imagine any other industry, or even the str8 site of things in this industry would have this level of corporation among themselves. Sometimes I really love you guys :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Lee and Tom (and Sean). I'm waiting to see if a fix will work. If not, I'll take you up on your offer, Tom. And thanks :-)

Steve