Thread: Gay Parties at the AVN Expo

Making Pain Pay!

Gay Parties at the AVN Expo

I know that usually there are good ones at internext, but I was wondering if anyone knows about any good gay parties during the AVN show. In specific, Tuesday the 9th, or Wednesday the 10th. I don't feel like going to the huge industry party those nights...all the str8 people make us nervous.

- Michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Hustlaball is one of those nights. Certainly not a webmaster or industry-specific party, but many folks attending the show end up going to that (or at least waiting in line outside of it. ).

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    I am doing the Hustlaball rounds. Should be a really good time! I have had friends go in previous years and they rave about it!

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    Hustlaball is one of those nights. Certainly not a webmaster or industry-specific party, but many folks attending the show end up going to that (or at least waiting in line outside of it. ).
    Yeah, we have decided to scratch that one off the list this year. Last year we spent way to long in line trying to get in. As such, still looking for something on Tuesday or Wednesday night...
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

Are you going to be attending the actual show? Might want to hit up a gay booth or two on the show floor and see who is organizing/sponsoring what. I'm giving the AEE a miss this year and only going to Internext, so haven't really looked in to it much but from what I remember, Channel1 usually has a party or two during the AEE dates (and often has a booth on the AEE show floor so would have info on any parties they might be throwing there).

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Channel 1 is having a party I believe on thursday night.. it is on the hustlaballs website

Making Pain Pay!

Thanks

Thanks.
    We usually do both shows...but I have a presentation for my Masters Thesis right in the middle of internext and I could not reschedule.

It was a tough call...get my Masters...or see some hot boys....

Ok...maybe you will see me at Internext also.

I think your masters thesis ranks a bit higher on the priority scale. Imagine all the hot boys you'll get at next year's Internext when you have a post graduate degree to wave around