Thread: Someone selling pics on Ebay

How long have you been gay?

Someone selling pics on Ebay

Just putting a note out there, because I've found many of our images under his username. The screen name of sinboyz on Ebay is selling printed copies of digital images that he is finding. If you go to Ebay and search for his name you can see everything he has for sale.

I have already contacted Ebay but to follow their rules you have to just do a webform first and I never trust those.
    Last edited by badpuppyben; 01-04-2007 at 08:47 AM. Reason: hit post too soon

I can't find how to search for a seller.

any hints?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Put his name in the "from sellers" feild half way down

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/Adv...h:advsearch:US
    Domain inventory sale.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Is anyone buying the pictures? I mean who would want printed-out digital pictures? If someone is on eBay, they have computer access and can spend the money on a Badpuppy subscription and get hundreds of thousands of pictures.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by FriskyMatt View Post
    Is anyone buying the pictures? I mean who would want printed-out digital pictures? If someone is on eBay, they have computer access and can spend the money on a Badpuppy subscription and get hundreds of thousands of pictures.
    Ya sure someone somewhere will buy almost anything, The Pet Rock is my Fav example. Badpuppy is ok, but to be real allot of those "hundreds of thousands of pictures" are just repeated images