Thread: Extra Vegas Hotel Suite (AVN Show)

Making Pain Pay!

Extra Vegas Hotel Suite (AVN Show)

Hey guys,
    We overbooked an extra suite at Treasure Island for the AVN show. Before I cancel the reservation, I wanted to know if anyone here wanted it. TI is right accross the street from the Venetian, and connected by a walkway, FYI.

It is a Petite Suite, Arriving Thursday, January 11th, Check out on Sun January 14. (3 nights)

Total for the room is $705.23.

I assume I can call them and transfer the reservation to your name...but if not, we can work out something else.

I may not be checking the forum between now and when I am going to cancel it...so if you want it...email me via the contact link at http://www.TropixxxStudios.com

I plan to cancel it on Monday AM so I can get my deposit back if no one wants it.

Thanks.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Keep it. Use it as an extra hookup room when ya wanna bring a trick back all discretely without anyone else knowing and without the trick knowing where you're actually staying

That's what I do. I'm like Saddam Hussein. Never spend more than 1 night in the same place before moving on so as to avoid the smart bombs, spies, assassination attempts, and previous night's jaded, unsatisfied, angry, (and sometimes yet-to-be-paid) hookup!!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    Keep it. Use it as an extra hookup room when ya wanna bring a trick back all discretely without anyone else knowing and without the trick knowing where you're actually staying

That's what I do. I'm like Saddam Hussein. Never spend more than 1 night in the same place before moving on so as to avoid the smart bombs, spies, assassination attempts, and previous night's jaded, unsatisfied, angry, (and sometimes yet-to-be-paid) hookup!!

LOL...I like the way you think. Maybe I will do that. But remember that when you find yourself being led back to a suite at TI next week.

TWINKS:whip:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

WegCash Robert

Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post

GOOD CALL BRIAN!!