Thread: Model Contracts

sebslopro

Model Contracts

I have a business attorney. Unfortunately, lucky him and her they are on vacation in Florida.

I recently had a flood in my home from a broken pipe in between floors, I lost computer equipment, documents, etc. I lost a lot of business stuff. I have old filled out model contracts... luckily I had those on a cd saved in my car....

I own Sebastian Sloane Productions. I'm preparing to film hardcore every weekend starting the last weekend of this month. I'm wondering if someone can provide me with a source, a blank copy, or something for model agreements. I'm now hiring Exclusive Models and regular models. So I'm looking for both.

If anyone can help me out with sources, that would be fantastic!

Thanks, and happy new year (I know it's late, but still )

-JJ
    JJ@Bestofboysandmen.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by sebslopro View Post
    I have a business attorney. Unfortunately, lucky him and her they are on vacation in Florida.
    Is he/she a tranny lawyer or have a multiple-personality disorder?

sebslopro

ooops

I should have phrased that better hahaha.

:fucked: :fucked: :fucked: :fucked: :fucked:

No, it's not a tranny. It's a married couple. One handles my records, the other handles my business stuff.

My bad :luke: :luke: :luke:

That was funny though

-JJ

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    You can try the Free Speech Coalition - maybe you can "charm" a copy of their generic out of them - they will sometimes provide their members with these types of services...

sebslopro

Oh Ya!

I tried that already. I got an email back saying, "sorry we cant"

I'll figure something out, even if I have to make one up. My contracts needed redone anyways because I'm incorporated now. So I figured I could find an exclusive contract and a non-exclusive contract.

Thanks Though :donmike: :donmike: :-)

-JJ

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    ours took a very long time to develop and cost a bundle...
    but in the end, its the most important aspect of the business!

my 3¢

the problem is that your lawyer may not agree with another lawyer's work. your lawyer may have requirements due to location or his knowledge and experience within the law.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Chad Belville does good contract work and probably can produce something for you on relatively short notice since he's been doing that sort of thing for others in the business for a good while.

At the same time, I echo Patti's comments. Laws definitely vary from one state to another so your attorney may be more familiar with issues specific to the specific state or locality where your models will be contracted.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    I paid Chad Belville at ChadKnowsLaw.com to write up a model release for my models and then a model contract between my company and the models. I think each contract I paid $450 for, so I spent almost 1k in contracts. So you will probably either have to pay up or take the old contracts you currently have and type it up in your computer and use them.

Sorry I can't hand ours out, that would be stealing from Chad and I had to pay for mine. Just one of the many expenses of running a proper business and protecting your ass. Good luck man!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Hey Doll;
    Here you go! You'll of course need to make some modifications, but here is our standard model release for exclusive rights to a given model shoot.

http://www.badpuppy.com/guest/modelinfo/relform.asp

Hope this helps!

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Oh.... Is that all you needed? Don't I feel like an a*shole. You can find those anywhere, that is just a standard model release waiver, I could have given you one of those. Our model release is custom for what we do and is 3 pages long, our other contract is 6 pages long. ((hugs))
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html