Thread: ARS Launches XXX Streams Unlimited

JohnV

ARS Launches XXX Streams Unlimited

ARS, has teamed with XonDemand to unveil XXX Streams Unlimited, a monthly membership program that enables members to access XonDemand’s entire video-on-demand library.

Affiliates looking to promote the new program, XXX Streams Unlimited is launching with a 25 percent recurring offer for webmasters with weekly payouts. ARS also is paying a bonus of more than $5,000 on the first 50 sales.

1st 10 signups = $200 bonus on top of their 25% revshare
    11-20 = $150 bonus on top of their 25% revshare
    21-30 = $100 bonus on top of their 25% revshare
    31 – 50 = $100 bonus on top of their 25% revshare

The 1st 50 signups to the product get the bonus. No limit on how many times you can earn the bonus within the 1st 50 sales.

There is no other product on the market right now that offers access to more than 30,000 full-length movies. The opportunity for you to cash in on this new product is unparalleled.

Grab your linking codes here: XXX Streams Unlimited Linking Codes

Goto niche sites & XXX Streams Unlimited links are listed under "type" Streaming.

Ambergirl

Yeah

Hello GayWideWebmasters!

I wanted to pop out and let you know too that we will be adding more landing pages down the road because we carry over 130 niches; I would like to be able to offer you all of them now...but for our initial release we stuck to the basic niches. We do have plans to allow you to link to individual movies too; we'll keep you posted on that as we move forward. =)

FYI, I am heading to Vegas for Internext tomorrow and return on Thursday, Jan. 18th. This is the first year that I won't be bringing my laptop. But please feel free to contact me anytime too, either via cell, email or icq. Here's my contact info:

Amber T.
    amber- at - xondemand.com
    c: 540.353.3161

Also, I am really excited to be working with Becky, JohnV and ARS again! I have been promoting ARS as a webmaster affiliate since literally day 1 of the program and working with ARS in many capacities along the way. I would be happy to assist anyone with ARS and/or XonDemand promotions...including of course our partnership site, XXXStreamsUnlimited. =)

Have a successful week and I'll catch up with ya'll upon my return. Hit me up on my cell if you are in Vegas this week too. :thumbsup: