Thread: ideas needed

UkGuru

ideas needed

hey all i dont get the chance to post much these days on any boards really but , i know this place is the place to come to when i need advice on the gay side of things. Ok heres the thing i have recently recieved a domain , its brand new, called dailymales.com, what would you guys suggest would be the best to put on there , a TGP or a link list or something a little different from the norm , i need my creative juices kickin into gear for this one so all help is appreciated, from design ideas to scripts etc etc

thnks guys

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hey UK!

The moment I read the domain name, dailymales.com, I thought a TGP with a Pic of the Day feature. It could be a POTD with your own images are have partners submit a single pic page...

My quick two cents

Gary-Alan

UkGuru
    cheers Gary at least someone contributed fuck it i may just sell it.. i need more time in the day

UKGuru, I would suggest doing a portal site with lots of dynamic content, its the best way to grow your site over time with loads of bookmarkers. By portal, I mean make a site that has lots and lots of stuff in it, like you could combine a tgp, a linklist, a POTD, some newsfeeds, some daily videos, a bookshop or toyshop link, etc, etc...

cheers,
    Luke

UkGuru
    thats a damn fine idea chilli , maybe i wont sell it after all. , also shoot me an email with your hosting prices ukguru@webmasterlinkup.com