Thread: New TGP open for trade and submit

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar

New TGP open for trade and submit

After some weeks of testing my new TGP and getting some basic traffic, it's ready for to trade traffic and to submit galleries. It's a gay, bi and transsexual TGP for pictures and movies.
    Feel free to submit you galleries and/or trade traffic. No partner accounts needed and auto approved!

http://www.allingaypix.com
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

pocoloco78
    Hi Lippi,

Just submitted my latest TGP. I am building up traffic right now, but will soon be able to send you a good number of hits.

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Ok - I will keep it in the trade, even there is no traffic coming inside right now.
    Have much success!
    Have a nice day,

www.thebestboys.com

pocoloco78
    Hi Lippi,

Thanks a lot. I noticed some of the other trades demanded a lot of traffic, but now you should see some traffic coming in.

Thanks again.
    Dennis

Hey Dennis!
    Traffic is coming in now and trade is working. You can also trade traffic with my TGP at www.thebestboys.com/tgp/
    And feel free to contact me any time by email at lippi[at]thebestboys.com
    Many thanks,
    Have a nice day,

www.thebestboys.com