Thread: SEXMoney is Hiring for Ft. Lauderdale Office!

Kath

SEXMoney is Hiring for Ft. Lauderdale Office!

SexMoney (www.sexmoney.com) is currently seeking to hire a full time sales/webmaster support representative from the South Florida area to work out of our Ft. Lauderdale office.

Strong Sales
    Computer and
    Telephone skills a MUST!

Please contact kath@sexmoney.com for more details or to submit your information for consideration.

We would really rather hire someone from the biz than just put an ad in the local paper and hire someone off the streets. If you know anyone who lives in the South Florida area and has industry experience, please tell them about this offer and have them contact us ASAP.

:army:

MacDaddy
    I'd move to Florida! Ah... sunshine!:thumbsup:

She Devil
    I have everything but living in the South Florida part... darn :crybaby:

Kath
    It's unfortunate that they need someone for the actual physical office - I always hear about all these webmasters that live in Florida, but when we run an ad about looking for someone - NOBODY does.

Even if you KNOW somebody in this area - please let them know we are looking... it's a great opportunity with a GROWING company in the US Market. SEXMoney.com is already HUGE throughout Europe - we're just getting started here in the US!

:groovy:

MacDaddy
    Take care of my Visa, I'll take care of moving costs... and I'll apply. I'm very personable, ask anyone who knows me :-)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by MacDaddy
    Take care of my Visa, I'll take care of moving costs... and I'll apply. I'm very personable, ask anyone who knows me :-)
    Oh go on Kath do it.. i wanna get him closer to us

We can even share him on the weekends.. in a business sense of the word obviously

Regards,

Lee