Forgive my ignorance, but I've never been able to make heads nor tails of gallery auto submission software, so I've never used it. Here's my question.

Does the software generally create the galleries and paste the recips at the top of gallery, as well as upload it, and then, submit it to the TGP or link list?

The reason I ask is that I posted on my submit page that I would no longer be accepting FHGs on my link list and every day I get a bunch more, and generally from the same webmasters. So are these webmasters just not reading or are they using auto submit software, hitting a button, and whosh, they're on with their day? Do they never check to see if they get listed? Check their e-mail to see if they get approved? Or check their logs to see if they're getting traffic?

By the same token, since I changed my FHG policy, I've been getting a shitload of better quality galleries from new webmasters. Do you figure that's a coincidence? A result of posting a message here in the traffic forum, which I did about the same time I changed the policy? I'm not complaining, just curious.

Michael