Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity pictures

Xstr8guy

Celebrity pictures

I have seen a new celebrity picture that hasn't been exposed on the web yet. But I'm sure it would get posted on a lot of blogs when it comes out. It is non-nude but sexually suggestive. Let's just say that it is a cross between the now infamous Dick Cheney crotch-bulge picture and the Rolling Stone's Sticky Fingers album cover.

I don't own the image. Would I get in big trouble if I posted it without permission? How about if I put my url on the bottom to get some free exposure... would that spell trouble I don't have any celebrity sites or blog to take advantage of any of the traffic so maybe the point is moot.

Btw, this post is cleverly disguised as an industry post so when I do post the picture, the thread won't get moved to the dreaded (no)Fun forum.

maxpower
    OK Edna Krabappel post the pic? No one would sell you out for a few buck and tell his lawyer or anything trust us :signhere:

Xstr8guy
    Oh you wouldn't care anyways... he's old.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Oh you wouldn't care anyways... he's old.
    OK then, let me be the first to thank you for saving all of us from having to see this guy.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    OK then, let me be the first to thank you for saving all of us from having to see this guy.

Oh but I heard he was really hung.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post

How I miss "Tales of the Crypt"

robin
    Print your url on it anyway -- send it to Perez Hilton or someone like that and watch the fun. Or something like that...Course this could happen too... :shithitfan:

Xstr8guy
    I'll keep it anonymous. Besides, a lot of people are telling me that I'm "smoking crack" for seeing ANYTHING in the picture. I clearly see the head of of large cock in these jeans. You decide.

Dzinerbear
    I don't see it, but I guess if that's his cock, then he's got one on the other side. Here I'll draw it out for you.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    I don't see it, but I guess if that's his cock, then he's got one on the other side. Here I'll draw it out for you.
    The "cock" on the left looks like a cock. The "wrinkle" on the right looks like a wrinkle.

p.s. I hate you.

I definitely see it. :haha:

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Is demin thin enough to be able to expose the line of a cock head?

Looks like part of the wrinkle line to me. The "cock" would disappear halfway up due to the wrinkle going inward, no?

Xstr8guy
    Well, there doesn't seem to be any debate... most of you think I'm high. Here is a second picture to give a little more 3 dimensional look.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos View Post
    Is demin thin enough to be able to expose the line of a cock head?
    Don't you have an old favorite pair of 501s that are so relaxed that you can see everything underneath? Maybe I'm just an old fart.

robin
    Mmm bulges in jeans...

I'm trying to imagine the angle of dangle -- something doesn't quite look right to me.

I think you're in lust though and letting it cloud your thinking. heehee

So who is it?