Thread: Promotional Content Wanted

maxpower

Promotional Content Wanted

I am going to start a new project over the next 2 months or so and would love to join any affiliate program that can offer me, Free Hosted Sites (30 pic min) Free Hosted Vides, or any other content (30 pic min) that they will allow to be used to promote their service. Teen Boys-Frat content/programs would be preferred, I am sure I will make my rounds but if you think I should take a look at any one program first please let me know.

we tried this before and I gave you 2 CDs worth of content and it ended up going no where....I don't think I feel like playing that game again.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    we tried this before and I gave you 2 CDs worth of content and it ended up going no where....I don't think I feel like playing that game again.
    Ya sorry man, I did get side tracked with opening these members sites. Right now all I am looking for is pre made sites, or video promo sites, just changing over some links and wanting to add some new stuff for viewers. After I get all those up, I am going to start making some sites with the content I get but will take a bit longer for me to do that.

Maybe in a month or so if you really still care I can do like 12 sites for you, this way it would not be that big of a deal I guess. Sorry about that again, but you know how things are man. :heartu: