Thread: Yahoo per click program

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Yahoo per click program

They have been a pain in the past but I decided to try them again. They are declining Broke Straight Boys for this reason....

Unacceptable Adult Content
    Page includes unacceptable adult themes such as asphyxiophilia, humiliation, non-consensual sex, severe infliction of pain, sex tourism, and prostitution.

I don't understand how they could draw this conclusion. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You say the guys are being paid to get fucked because they dont have any money.. a.k.a prostitution.

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You say the guys are being paid to get fucked because they dont have any money.. a.k.a prostitution.

Regards,

Lee
    Omg I guess I run a prostitution ring . Hum Google doesn't seem to have a problem with the site but then again this is why Yahoo is a pos.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

"severe infliction of pain"???

perhaps they got your site mixed up with another one. i see no sex tourism either, being as the guys are all from here as are you and your photographer.

How long have you been gay?
    Where the hell does "asphyxiophilia" come from? I don't see any plastic bags or any self-strangulation. Obviously, they're the ones having a bag on their head.

So Mark, does that make me your designer ho? :turddance:

Randall Shamp
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    Omg I guess I run a prostitution ring . Hum Google doesn't seem to have a problem with the site but then again this is why Yahoo is a pos.

Mark
    Mark,

We have quite a few clients that have us manage their pay per click plans and i have to tell you they spend all of about .3 secounds looking at your site and with your them they came to the conclusion (incorrectly as usual) that these guys are tricked into doing something they would not normally do. Yahoo, Google, MSN and alot of the bigger companies are under alot of pressure fromt he federal government (other wise known as the moral majority) to find any reason at all to not allow persons in your industry to advertise anywhere they feel they can control either directly or indirectly.

If you contact them they may allow you to get away with it if you put a disclaimer on the front that says something to the effect "no straight boys where hurt in the filming of this material" but even then i doubt it.

I could be very wrong about this but i have a feeling that most search engines are trying to find excusses not to allow Questionable Material on their search engines.

The question I poss to all of you is We know people are going to look for the material but where else will they look. Perhaps its time we all get together and start our own adults only search engine.

Thanks

sexyd
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Shamp View Post
    Mark,

... "no straight boys where hurt in the filming of this material" but even then i doubt it.

good one