Thread: Mainstream Designer Needed...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Mainstream Designer Needed...

Anyone around here done a lot of non-adult sites?

If so could you post a link to your portfolio page please.

Also by mainstream, i dont mean sites that look like you have taken them off Template Monster and changed the graphics/text on, even i could do that.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    If you want someone really topnotch, I highly recommend Edmund Leung at Oinkstudio.com

He's not cheap ($75/hr) but his work is superb - AJ and I have used him for several non-adult projects. He is one of the few designers that really listens and does his research to get the look and feel you're after, usually on the first try. He does a lot of high-end corporate work... if you look at his portfolio and client list, you'll see what I mean.

Twoface31
    hi Lee, We have lots of expirience web designer can create your website designs, according for what design you want to your website, If your interested to our services just feel free to email me

Email: xxxcreativesource@yahoo.com

send me your ICQ, YM, Skype once i got your IM's i will hit you ASAP so we may discuss a lot of thing about designs you want

Thank you!!!! :toff:

Andrew
    We have lots of experience in Mainstream design.

Been in business over 7 years and still going strong, 100's of happy clients and 1000's of sites designed.

Drop me a line if you'd like more info