Hey there everyone,I am moving to mainstream investments, and would like to fold up everything that relates to the adult biz.This time I am selling some of my domain names:CLUBSANDY.NETPageRank: 4/10Alexa Rank: 353,613Registered: 09 Feb 2004Click here for full URLTrends reportWhois ReportLast month hits: ~2.5MLast month uniques: ~100kof these 100k: 22k Yahoo, 4.5k Altavista, 3.5k Google, 0.6k MSNThe rest is from TGP listings, forums, etc. The site currently holds TGP galleries.PIXANDVIDEO.NET PageRank: 2/10Alexa Rank: 546,761Registered: 09 Feb 2004Click here for full URLTrends reportWhois ReportLast month hits: ~3MLast month uniques: ~120kof these 120: 21k Yahoo, 4k Altavista, 3k Google, 0.5k MSNThe rest is from TGP listings, forums, etc. The site currently holds TGP galleries and a custom free tour.I've made $12k last year off these two domains, without touching them. You could sign up anytime to 21sexturycash, replace the linking codes (with leaving the galleries intact - all linking codes are going to a redirect page which you can edit without getting blacklisted), and harvest. I haven't submitted to these domains for 2 years now, and they still bring.I am also selling the following domains, they made me a few hundred bucks last year:GLAMCASH.NETSUPERGLAM.NETothers, related to 21sextury, getting some SE traffic, built up once, and could be built up again:21SEXTURY.NET21SEXTURY.ORGCLUBSANDY.ORGPIXAN DVIDEO.ORGPIXNVIDEO.COM (watermarked on many free pics that spread on image shares, newsgroups, forums, etc)EGERHAZI.COM (Sandy's real name is Zsanett Egerhazi - this domain was watermarked on many free pics)SEXTURY.COM (good one others, general keywords, they were all running some sort of free sites:FREE-SEX-ONLY.COMFINESMUT.COM (was a small TGP once, getting 3k uniques / month)FINE-SMUT.COMThis is for serious buyers only, no BS please. You'll be able to make offers on the domains by clicking on them.The driving domains are CLUBSANDY.NET and PIXANDVIDEO.NET, if you buy these two, I will toss in the other ones as a free bonus.The reason for selling these domains - I would like to fold up and sell everything that relates to the adult biz - I am moving away to the mainstream.Happy bidding =)