Thread: Internext (sigh) - Any Idea?

desslock

Internext (sigh) - Any Idea?

Here we go. I have spent substantial time on the www.internext-expo.com website looking for any times regarding registration or.... preferably... early registration.

I looked in "FAQ", plus all through the events schedules. My flight arrives at 4:30PM on Sunday, then it's to the Mandalay Bay.

Steve

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Be sure to check your flight times if you're leaving out of Texas! I found out 30 minutes ago that my original flight was cancelled due to expected freezing rain. Now I'm set to arrive in Vegas - and leave from FL! - 5.5 hours before I'd originally planned.

Thank goodness I decided to log on to the airline's website to check on things because otherwise I'd have shown up to the airport at my original departure time only to find out I had no flight and would have to get in to Vegas 2 days late!

I suppose since I did register for Internext I might as well go ahead and pick up my badge at some point. Call me tomorrow or Monday afternoon and we can venture around to find our badges together!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

desslock
    I'm flying on InContinence Airlines through Houston. EVerything's ok per their website.

Frigid Dallas has been having all the ice.

See everyone soon - and yes cannot wait for another famous Odyssey to Get Registered.

Steve