Thread: I need your honest opinion

blatino

I need your honest opinion

I need your honest openion on this site ghettostud.layinpipe.com keep in mind I bought the template and edit the graphics. also does any one knows about these trade scripts I need some insight on how they work I am looking into using Slothtrader I am not sure how to proceed. also I am and have dowload and install Robotgp does any one use this I am not sure about some of the features PM me if you can help me to congigure it.
    Well as you can probably tell I am a newbie
    any help will be appreciated

it looks rough in firefox, the categories are written all over the titles and the bottom bar is all broken up. Plus 6 images aren't linked to any galleries. What are you trying to setup? its not enough pics for even a TGP gallery.

blatino
    I see what you are talking about I did not check it in Firefox it looks fine in IE The categories will be linked to galleries there is actrually no links on the site yet.. I am jus in the initial stage of setting it up.. Guess I will have to go back to work with photoshop

Xstr8guy
    For some reason, FF doesn't display lists the same as IE. That would explain the funky alignment you see in FF. Michael (dzinerbear) gave me some code to put in my .css to fix it. I can't recall exactly what it was. Maybe he will stop in to help.

Otherwise the page looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by blatino View Post
    .. I am jus in the initial stage of setting it up..
    Aha, got it! Sorry, thought it was a final design. Well, so far it looks fine, it just needs some finishing work.

cheers,
    Luke