Thread: Anyone brought Gallery traffic?

marcjacob

Anyone brought Gallery traffic?

Im considering buying some gallery traffic. Im pretty unsure about it all but it works by adding 10+ tgp galleries that get rotated on a few tgps. 100,000 visitors to those galleries is $45.

Anyone tried this?

Twoface31
    hi marcjacob, I can help you to promote your site and invite some webmaster to become affiliates to your site, I can bring a lot of traffice to your site, If your interested to our services just feel free to email me

Email: xxxcreativesource@yahoo.com

send me your ICQ, YM, Skype once i got your IM's i will hit you ASAP so we may discuss a lot of thing about traffics and promotion

Thank you!!!!! :smoke: :loser:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    It depends on who you are buying the traffic from.

Some places have exceptional traffic that they sell, others have traffic that is being sold because they cant do anything with it themselves.

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    I actually promote sponsors only but if your referring to my sig, ill alert mark who runs the program to the thread, im sure you guys can do business, hes a great guy.

D-Rock
    Is $200 for a gallery positon for one month to much?

The sites has really amazing traffic, but I'm not sure how qualified it is.

Thoughts?

buying gallery traffic can be pretty handy but only if you know how to make a gallery that sells. time and time again i see guys who make galleries that don't make them any money buy gallery traffic - and not amazingly, those galleries don't make any more money when they buy gallery traffic than when they get it free.

$200? depends on the site. for some it's a great. there are a few sites i'd gladly pay $200 a week, and i'd be thrilled to pay it for a couple for a day. thehun charges $500 to $600 a day for a few top gallery spots, but i do have a few friends who turn that top spot into over 40 sales while others are still complaining they can't make any sales...

marcjacob
    Im trying it out. I got a couple designed for me for my sponsor, and brought 50, 000 gallery hits from buy gay traffic. Im getting a 4% click through on FHG's. Havnt tried the designed ones yet.

4% should get 2000 clicks, that must be enough for one sale at least? I guess if i get 1+ sale and it rebils ill make my money back.

I dont see it making me anything like decent cash. Ill post the results at the end on the run and let you know if it works or not.

Maybe i should have gone for the higher options.

marcjacob
    Well i made the 1 sale i need at $30 so im $5 up. I still have 42000+ hits to go. I think it will provide a few extra sales unless that was just pure luck. Not going to make me rich though .

buying traffic really is a gamble that you think you can get more signups than the person selling the traffic can get. If you have a kick-ass site and great gallery skills then maybe you will win, if not you will lose.

good luck, I hope it works out for you!

cheers,
    Luke