Thread: Free custom written text content in exchange for links

SpamBoards

Free custom written text content in exchange for links

Because of some other projects I'm working on I've had to assemble a team of freelance writers. I give writers topics, they write articles, the articles get checked by an editor, and then go live on the appropriate site.

After a lot of work I now have a pretty productive team of writers and editors to churn out articles on specified topics. In fact I now have more capacity than I need.

Which makes me think -- because what I (like everybody) needs is quality incoming links. So can I convert some of what I have into some of what I want?

Imagine this deal; Free custom written articles for your site on topics you specify, but the catch is that each article contains a link back to one of my sites. You get free content, I get free incoming links. Say one link per 250 words, minimum one link per article.

Read details below. I still need a few more webmasters to step forward and and agree to try it before I can launch.

Let me know your thoughts, and if this will work for you.

Hony

Hony's Free Adult Article Writing Service

This service is suitable for webmasters building:
    • Review sites
    • Blogs
    • Other sites that need articles to act as doorway and landing pages
    Or any other site that need meaningful text that will be good for both humans and spiders.

This service is NOT suitable for webmasters building:
    • DVD or toy review sites -- I can't provide the needed thousands of pages. I can do some fake "user reviews" perhaps though.
    • Purely scraper or auto-gen doorway page sites that have no human-interest material
    • Splogs that are purely rss feed driven
    • Non-adult sites
    You will get:
    • A steady stream of free unique text articles to interest both readers and spiders
    I will get:
    • Incoming links
    • The bill from the writers
    Here is how it will work:
    • This service will be offered only to web sites I approve based on my purely arbitrary opinion.
    • I will offer to provide 500 words of customer written unique articles per week to each independent website. I can handle up to 10 sites at the moment.
    • Five hundred words can be two 250 word items or one 500 word item. Word counts approximate.
    • There will be embedded links to my sites at the rate of 1 per 250 words.
    • If you want me to provide for more than one of your sites then they have to be independent (different host, different dns, different whois, no obvious interlinking).
    • I will provide a web interface where you will login and enter "article requests". For each request you have to give the URL of where the writer should put it, any username/password the writer will need -- then the topic and keywords to use plus any internal links you want included.
    • This presumes that there is a way for writer's to submit articles directly to your site - e.g. you are using a cms, blog etc. If not -- say you're a plain html site -- then I will provide a private forum where writers will submit the work for you, and you can cut-and-paste it from there.
    • No delivery by email or word documents etc.
    • Articles requests will be vetted by me, I'll add in my links, then they will be assigned to writers. The assigned writer will complete the piece and mark it ready for editing. Once the editor has approved it you will see the article request in the web interface with status marked "complete".
    • If your blog/cms etc system has a way for the writer to save it as a draft, then have either the editor or yourself approve it for publication then we can do that if you want
    • You will have no direct contact with the writers, but will work through me or the assigned editor.
    • If you don't like material provided your sole remedy is that you can get a FULL REFUND of everything you've paid me for it! |jester|
    FAQ:

Q: Why not hire freelancer writers directly?
    A: Because it's a hassle, and they may not turn out what you want, and you have to pay them. I have already done all the hassle, trained the writers, got editing staff who checks all the material generated, and I absorb the costs

Q: I don't want someone else controlling linking from my site, what if it links to a bad site
    A: Well I could give you a list of sites in advance for your approval

Q: What stops me taking the material and just removing the link?
    A: So I wouldn't work with you again

Q: What if I don't like the material? It might be junk quality.
    A: Well it isn't shakespeare, and they are writers not SEO experts, but it's still decent material -- optimized for humans, with spiders as a secondary consideration. But if you don't like it then don't use it and don't work with me again

Q: Are these writers second language speakers of English like Indians and Filipinos?
    A: No, they are all native speakers. Currently I have writers from US, UK, Canada and Australia

Q: It's still a pain for me to have to put the material onto my site
    A: I could have my writer post directly to your blog, cms or other online system, they are already doing this for me.

Q: Will the content be unique?
    A: Yes

Q: Will the links be themed
    A: As well as they can be

Q: Can you include internal links of my choice?
    A: Yes, but keep it simple

Q: What does it cost per article?
    A: Zero

hony
    Not sure why "SpamBoards" is posting *my* offer -- but if anybody is interested you should contact me. PM here is fine!

Have to say though I don't have any gay writers (yet) so this service may not be of use to you. On the other hand, if you are a gay writer then maybe we should talk. Again, PM is good.

Thanks!

Hony