Thread: Let me do a Shoot for you Hot Men In South Florida

Can I spank someone? badboysfilms's Avatar

Let me do a Shoot for you Hot Men In South Florida

My Main Company is RTKProductions.com and would love to do a shoot for you. Some real hot men, stright, bi, gay in South Florida many never seen before or never modeled. Can arrange to sell you many different ways exclusive or non.
    Photo Shoot
    200 Pics
    HD Video or Standard.
    30 min SOLO
    30 min Hardcore
    60 min Solo's of 6 models
    60 min Hard core 4 models (No bareback)

All videos shoots come with photos

Pm for pricing
    BadBoysFilms

D-Rock
    Do you have any sample images?

you can email them to me derrick@pythonpays.com

Thanks,
    Derrick

Just whats on the badboysfilms.com site

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rock View Post
    Do you have any sample images?

you can email them to me derrick@pythonpays.com

Thanks,
    Derrick
    Just whats on my badboysfilms.com site
    BadBoysFilms

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    How much?

Regards,

Lee

It seems that everyone doesn't like my pricing so??

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    How much?

Regards,

Lee

Ok so far no one likes my pricing so it would be nice if you all would tell me what they should go for.
    BadBoysFilms

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by badboysfilms View Post
    Ok so far no one likes my pricing so it would be nice if you all would tell me what they should go for.
    being greedy ?

hehe

tell us your quotes.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by badboysfilms View Post
    I have seen your pricing. And you are not out of the ballpark. But you aren't likely to sell to many webmasters with small programs at your price point. If you do magazine-quality work, you may be able to sell to businesses like Playgirl.com, Menmachine.com, etc... sites with massive budgets and/or magazines.

Most of us cheap jerks want to spend virtually nothing.

Dzinerbear
    And respectfully, if you're going to use your site as a portfolio piece, you really should get those images cleaned up. Their not resized properly, some are distorted, and others fuzzy. They don't flatter your skills at all.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    And respectfully, if you're going to use your site as a portfolio piece, you really should get those images cleaned up. Their not resized properly, some are distorted, and others fuzzy. They don't flatter your skills at all.

Michael
    Is that just on the index page or all over.
    BadBoysFilms

Dzinerbear
    Let me try and put it this way: If you were lured into Tiffany's by a beautiful display window, but upon entering the store and heading towards the back you saw that all the shelves were dusty, the jewellry was tarnished, and the figurines were dirty, how would you feel about spending your money there?

Michael

see now

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Let me try and put it this way: If you were lured into Tiffany's by a beautiful display window, but upon entering the store and heading towards the back you saw that all the shelves were dusty, the jewellry was tarnished, and the figurines were dirty, how would you feel about spending your money there?

Michael
    I just updated the index page but guess I need better graphics programs or something.
    BadBoysFilms

I Love Sun and Fun
    Hey, I filmed Drew, one of the models on your site, wearing that same shirt! haha. Small crowd here in S Florida. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by shackzinc View Post
    Hey, I filmed Drew, one of the models on your site, wearing that same shirt! haha. Small crowd here in S Florida. . . .
    He must have went from my place to yours.
    BadBoysFilms

Xstr8guy
    The chrome has got to go! Lol. If I owned your site and it's contents and didn't know web design, I'd hire somebody to do it for me. And if that wasn't an option, I'd take a look around and see what everyone else was doing and adapt it to my skill-level. And remember 'more' isn't always more... somtimes it's much, much less.

It looks like you have really excellent content. It's a shame that the site isn't a little more professional looking. Ok... a lot more professional looking. I was tryng to be nice.

We are working on it

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    The chrome has got to go! Lol. If I owned your site and it's contents and didn't know web design, I'd hire somebody to do it for me. And if that wasn't an option, I'd take a look around and see what everyone else was doing and adapt it to my skill-level. And remember 'more' isn't always more... somtimes it's much, much less.

It looks like you have really excellent content. It's a shame that the site isn't a little more professional looking. Ok... a lot more professional looking. I was tryng to be nice.

we have a new look coming out shortly, thanks love the comments it helps.
    BadBoysFilms