Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: new epoch site and stats :)

new epoch site and stats :)

epoch's new site is up - i hadn't seen it till today and so far, i'm liking it. the new epoch stats will take some getting used to but i found click stats, member info including names, emails and dates, affiliate admin and all sorts of useful new stuff.

congrats to epoch on a much more useable and informative interface! i still like the old datadump but this is a HUGE improvement

i'm still looking through everythihg, although it's simple enough to find stuff. one thing i haven't found is a way to create prices but i did ask rand and he's looking into it.

but what i DID find is that epoch webmasters can now cascade THROUGH EPOCH so if epoch declines the customer, he is sent to your secodary processor like ccbill, jettis or verotel and your affiliates will get credit.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    but what i DID find is that epoch webmasters can now cascade THROUGH EPOCH so if epoch declines the customer, he is sent to your secodary processor like ccbill, jettis or verotel and your affiliates will get credit.
    How does that work then?

CCBill, Jettis And Verotel linking codes are all different in the way they are setup, for an affiliate to get credit wouldnt they have to enter their CCBill, Jettis or Verotel affiliate ID in the Epoch system?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    holy shit - that is some good stuff...

I was looking though it for like 10 minutes - looks awesome

:thumbsup:

will "play" some more with it
    :-D

you don't put in a link, you put in certain codes for the secondary processor and epoch tracks the sales and applies them to your affiliates' epoch account - and epoch can pay out your affiliates for the secondary processor, as well.

talked to rand and the adding prices on the fly thing is still being added. hope they get it in there soon 'cause it's the only thing missing that i can see at this point.

good job, epoch guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    How does that work then?

CCBill, Jettis And Verotel linking codes are all different in the way they are setup, for an affiliate to get credit wouldnt they have to enter their CCBill, Jettis or Verotel affiliate ID in the Epoch system?

Regards,

Lee

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    How does that work then?

Ahh... the beauty of MPA3 software (and somewhat modified for Epoch's specific needs). ;-)

With our FREE hosted version of MPA3, offered to all Epoch accounts (clients -and- affiliates), all affilaite codes are tracked and reported for Epoch sales as well as the secondary processors which currently include CCBill, Jettis, 365 Billing, and/or Net Billling.

This gives sponsor programs the ability to increase sales from 10% to 30% over programs that do not cascade and improves ratios for affiliates by fully tracking the sale even to secondary processors.

This in itself is enough to get excited about, but add the fact that Epoch's statistical and reporting features are now FAR superior to what they've been before -AND- affiliates can now lump all their payouts into a single payout and now you're cooking with gas.

Want Epoch to pay out all of your affiliates? Even for sales at secondary processors? What about PPS programs? Yes. Yes. And... yes. We can do that.

Get ready to be happy.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    you don't put in a link, you put in certain codes for the secondary processor and epoch tracks the sales and applies them to your affiliates' epoch account - and epoch can pay out your affiliates for the secondary processor, as well.

good job, epoch guys!
    You totally got this right. Bass Chick, you rock. Period.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

Xstr8guy
    WHERE IS IT?! I'm still seeing old stats.

I'm having such a lousy day on Epoch. Was I suppose to do something to continue getting sales? Lol.

Xstr8guy
    ACK! I can't find my login password.

maxpower
    I am so excited I could almost :cry: I have been waiting for this for some time now, now that its finally here all I can think about is all the work I will have to do :innocent:

I am sure it goes with out saying, but I am going to ask anyway can we offer FHG/Sites using this MPA3 thing? I am going to start to learning all about the features, but right now I am getting some feeders ready, and I still have a bit more on another project to wrap up first. So I have not even looked at it yet

maxpower
    I did take a few minutes to look at www.epoch.com improved site, and must say I am really impressed. Its so easy to use, and should offer affiliates as well as site owners one of the best tools we have seen to date. :heartu:

I believe the Stats Wars have now begun

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Wow I am really impressed, the interface is quite nice. I must say for the past few months Epoch has really been working hard on adding new features etc. It is really good to see upgrades to stats, website etc. I do have one suggestion and that is to have a total for active members on the active members page. That just makes it so webmasters don't have to waste time and add them up. It was great to see Rand, Patrick, Amanda and the rest of the Paycom crew in Vegas.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

thats a HUGE improvement. Thank you Epoch for thinking of smaller webmasters who want cascading billing and can't afford the costs of NATS or MPA3 - I think its brilliant the way you have set this up. I think this ensures that Epoch will be the #1 processor. And a great looking new site too.

:thumbsup:

cheers,
    Luke

oops....on the main stats page after logging in, if you click Epoch Reports -> Toolbox it 404s, same with clicking Financial
    Also all Help Directory links 404 too

There also seems to be test data still in the different sections, like in the affiliate admin areas I can see "Muscle Bucks" everywhere . And in affiliate stats I can see:
    Lachezar Parvin
    test
    tes
    eric johnson

Rand, you should have your techies check it out.

cheers,
    Luke