Thread: If Barack Obama And Hilary Clinton Both Run In '08..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

If Barack Obama And Hilary Clinton Both Run In '08..

There is no way on this planet the Dems will take the White House.

America, specifically the large voting demographics (also known as the Rednecks) will not vote for..

1) A black man or;
    2) A woman.

We may as well look forward to another 8 years of Republican dictatorship right now

Regards,

Lee

I'd like to see John Edwards or Al Gore with Barrack Obama as his running mate.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Rimmates.com
    I love how everyone who hears the name "Obama" is like "Bin Laden?"

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    A lot can happen between then and now. I'm not saying Obama or Hillary will be in office, but I don't think there will be a Republican in the whitehouse during the next go-round.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    I agree with Lee. Dem's must find a 3rd person to run like Edwards, or even Kerry again otherwise it's 4 more years or Rep. rule. (Or maybe we'll get REALLY lucky and a libertarian wins) As much as I'd love to see big Bill back in the white house as the first husband, I don't think it's going to happen. --Chubbs

sXeRyan

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
    I agree with Lee. Dem's must find a 3rd person to run like Edwards, or even Kerry again otherwise it's 4 more years or Rep. rule. (Or maybe we'll get REALLY lucky and a libertarian wins) As much as I'd love to see big Bill back in the white house as the first husband, I don't think it's going to happen. --Chubbs
    I think both Kerry and Hillary would be detrimental to the Dems in the upcoming election. Barrack is most likely their best shot.

Unfortunately, we're most likely looking at a McCain presidency - which while he may be considered more socially liberal than his hard line GOP counterparts - he's still far too hot headed and the US will most likely plunge into more conflicts that could easily be avoided.

maxpower
    I think we are looking at a McCain presidency too, but not sure its such a bad thing. I am a big fan of split government, even though he is seen as a bit of a compromiser they still well not get much done. We only get in trouble when ANY one party can push thought their random crap with out much resistance.

Government works best, when its allowed to work the least.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    I'd like to see John Edwards or Al Gore with Barrack Obama as his running mate.
    I agree. As much as I like the idea of an African American or woman (anyone other than Hillary) president, it won't happen in our lifetime.

If you live on either coast then you are probably not aware of this terrible fact. But a majority of this country's citizens are bigoted rednecks who would never vote for any minority.

There is a reason why most of our recent presidents have been from the South... Carter, Bush, Clinton, Bush (Reagan being the exception). Even Kennedy chose an overwhelmingly popular Texas Congressman to be his running mate or otherwise he probably wouldn't have been elected.

I almost wish the south would secede again... as long as the Union got to keep a few nice warm parts. We could get the west coast, the north-east and a few cool states in the middle like MN, IL, WI. The Confederacy could keep the garbage states in the middle and the south. They would sink into a massive hole of ignorance. And we could get on with making the world a better, more enlightened place.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by sXeRyan View Post
    Unfortunately, we're most likely looking at a McCain presidency - which while he may be considered more socially liberal than his hard line GOP counterparts - he's still far too hot headed and the US will most likely plunge into more conflicts that could easily be avoided.
    I predict a massive McCain implosion very quickly. He can't keep up the charade of being privately socially liberal and publicly conservative. He has been trying to kiss-up to the religious right but his heart isn't in it... and they know it. And as long as Iraq remains a quagmire, his unpopular pro-war stance will be a detriment to attracting the middle-of-the-road voters.

I think either one will have a decent shot at winning. Remember that its the electoral votes that determines the winner. Hillary or Obama would probably win every state Kerry did, and then with the recent shift in governors to dems, a few states that swing blue would turn the tide. Focus on the gains made in Ohio during the mid terms, and the electoral votes would add up nicely.

I'm not worried.

yet

jeffmaleflixxx
    BTW there are Republicans in New York - Just like there are Democrats in Texas. However notice that most of the declared / suspected candidates thus far are from northern states - even the Republicans. And Gulliani, Romeny and Bloomberg are not right wing republicans more like Gerald Ford Republicans.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    How about Hilary with Al Gore as VP? That would be a good ticket, no?

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    How about Tony&Cam? Me as "the pres" and Cam as first man...

We'd guarantee putting the "party" back into the white house

first thing I'd do is paint the fucker black

(and outfit all of the workers in leather) and Cam wants a sling in the oval office...

all kidding aside - I agree that we dems have long road ahead of us