Thread: Eurofun2000

smokinhollywood

Eurofun2000

great guy. Good work. A few issues however. Email me if you are considering work with this guy. I might be able to keep you from having problems.

smokinhollywood

steals

To be honest...he did over 12000 Euro worth of "exclusive" shoots for us and turned around and created his own websites with the very same content. I do NOT want to see someone else get burned by this man....Vitaly at Eurofun2000

Yep...smokin is right. I too ran into a couple problems with Vitaly...though he insists it's his partner causing the problems not him.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Yep...smokin is right. I too ran into a couple problems with Vitaly...though he insists it's his partner causing the problems not him.
    Don't scammers always use that excuse?

Yea, I guess they do. I wouldn't say he is a scammer thou, just very greedy.
    I purchased a number of photo sets from him over the years.

The last time I dealt with him was about 2 1/2 years ago when I was getting "all my ducks in a row" for 2257 compliance. I asked him for docs on few semi-exclusive sets that were at that time just recently purchased He wanted me to pay additonal money (500 bucks per photo set) for the documention. That's what he said his partner the photographer of that paticular material wanted. Heck, I was more than willing to give him a few extra bucks, but certainly not $500 per set.