Thread: CCBill and End of Year Taxes...

Making Pain Pay!

CCBill and End of Year Taxes...

Does anyone know if CCBill sends out an "End Of Year Summary" or anything like that...or do we just need to run our own reports.

Also, does anyone know what CCBill reports to the IRS?

I sent an email off to them yesturday but am still awaiting a response.

- Michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    If you made over 600 and are located in the US CCBill is required to send out a 1099 with your earnings for the year. If you are an incorporation you usually need to have made over 5k to get a 1099.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Wow, I don't think we've ever gotten a 1099 from CCBill. Do they do this for affiliates only, or are they supposed to do it for everyone?

We've always treated ccbill income the same way we treat income from our regular merchant account or ACH credits... as general income to be reported, rather than 1099 income. Have things changed?

Xstr8guy
    CCbill does not send out 1099's to affiliates. That is the duty of each program owner. This topic comes up every year. Lol.