Thread: Exclusive Model Annoucement

allboysvideo

Exclusive Model Annoucement

Miami, FL., The D&E Productions group that also includes BluMedia and FastPaced Media is proud to announce they have signed Sean Tyler and Maverick Strong to an exclusive agreement.

Hot smooth 21-year-old Sean Tyler started his career at Citiboyz and has appeared in such hits as "Skater Boyz Diaries #2", "Sports Buddies" and "Hot Bods Hard Rod's". Sean also had a full spread in Playguy magazine in May of 2005 and was featured in Intouch Magazine in 2005. "It has been an honored to be signed as an exclusive, the guys at D&E have been outstanding to me and has offered me an excellent opportunity to grow as a performer and to work with a great professional staff, I look forward to my future at D&E", states Sean Tyler.

Newcomer Maverick Strong is a hot 19-year-old frat dude from Denver Colorado and has been featured on various websites. Maverick is can be seen at www.brokestraightboys.com and www.straightboysjerkoff.com from BluMedia. "Maverick is a talented performer and he is great to work on set with and takes direction very well", states David Adamson of D&E Productions.

"We are very glad to be working with such wonderful talent and we are very honored that they have decided to select our group to become exclusive models", remarks Adamson.

"We will be signing several new models and existing past models to our studio in the next several months", explains Adamson. "With our business increasing and the launching of several new websites in 2007 and our increased sales of our DVDs, we needed to analyze our talent pool and prepare for increased production in 2007", Adamson remarks.

For more information you can contact David Adamson toll free at 1-888-870-8570 or email him at david@allboysvideo.com For DVD sales contact White Tiger Releasing/Rob Ragan at 1-800-977-3866.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    No pics? The other guys anouncing models have pics.. I want pics...
    :-D

allboysvideo

kamasv
    Cool boys :-)