Thread: 20 Pics For FHGs To Much?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

20 Pics For FHGs To Much?

Im looking at creating some more FHGs and was wondering if you folks thought that 20 thumbs/pics was to much?

Personally i do think that is a lot of content for a FHG but wondered what the general concensus was on this?

Regards,

Lee

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    If I had enough content I'd go with 20. Not too many imo. Only time I use less is when I have less content to work with.

-Chubbs

i wouldn't go with 20 pics unless you have content that tells a story so well it will cause more sales.

Xstr8guy
    15 or 16 not one picture more. And choose really crappy poses like where the guy has his back to camera or all of his clothes on. Don't give away anything good.

that's a great way to make less sales. remember, the surfers have to be turned on enough and to feel that you have the good stuff or they will hit back and go to another gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    And choose really crappy poses like where the guy has his back to camera or all of his clothes on. Don't give away anything good.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    that's a great way to make less sales. remember, the surfers have to be turned on enough and to feel that you have the good stuff or they will hit back and go to another gallery.
    It was sorta a joke.

*whew* what a relief! i should have known!!!

actually a lot of people i have known feel that that is the best way to deal with galleries. funny thing is, they are STRONGLY convinced about using mostly dressed or non sexy pics yet they never seem to make much money doing it that way.

go figure

It was sorta a joke.

Xstr8guy
    When choosing photos for affiliate use, I select a variety from clothed, undressing, soft cock, butt and a few hard cock shots. But never the cum shot. You gotta join to see that.

Gay is the new Black
    When choosing photos for affiliate use, I select a variety from clothed, undressing, soft cock, butt and a few hard cock shots. But never the cum shot. You gotta join to see that.
    When the sad fact is you should have to join to see the dick.
    Be Who You Are!

marcjacob
    Bass you consider setting up as a designer. I would way more than industry standard rates just for you knowledge about to get the little buggers to buy!

maxpower
    I am looking to pay someone to create a FHG template, some banners and a few other promotional things I need too.

As far as the images on a FHG its not really that hard normally to add or subtract images from a template like these, this is something to play with I guess, but not something I would focus on.

Paco
    Is it just me or are some people having problems trying to convey their thoughts today? I yammer in Italian, English & French, and :paco:, all the time so maybe my internal translation tool has a bug.

Lee, I do not think 20 images/FHG is too many, however I do not believe that many images are necessary. I've done very well with galleries that have 10-12 large thumbs.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    When the sad fact is you should have to join to see the dick.
    Yes, I agree. But the truth is, I've never had a stitch of luck selling on censored or softcore tours or galleries.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Lee, I do not think 20 images/FHG is too many, however I do not believe that many images are necessary. I've done very well with galleries that have 10-12 large thumbs.
    A lot of TGPs won't accept galleries with so few thumbs.