Thread: Peer2Peer File Share...whats a good one?

Making Pain Pay!

Peer2Peer File Share...whats a good one?

I am looking to post some short teaser clips of our material on some adult Peer 2 Peer file sharing places. Does anyone know of any good ones? Or do you think this is a bad idea?
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    I am looking to post some short teaser clips of our material on some adult Peer 2 Peer file sharing places. Does anyone know of any good ones? Or do you think this is a bad idea?
    People on Peer to peer file sharing are not purchasers of videos. What i fear will happen is people will like what they see, then start messaging each other to find more, and then they will share the full versions of what they find through sharing networks.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr View Post
    People on Peer to peer file sharing are not purchasers of videos. What i fear will happen is people will like what they see, then start messaging each other to find more, and then they will share the full versions of what they find through sharing networks.
    Good point...never thought of it that way. I will have to re-evaluate our stance.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

i have a relative who uses peer to peer. not only does she feel she absolutely should not have to pay for anything but when i offered to pay for rhapsody for her because there were songs she couldn't find, she was appalled - because she felt NO one should have to pay for, well, anything.

appalling attitude as basically it means she feels that everyone should spend money to produce all sorts of content, and that she and her peer sharin buddies should simply get all of it free.

no, i'd say that peer2peer users aren't a likely source to purchase anything.