Thread: Review Sites Now or Later?

maxpower

Review Sites Now or Later?

Is I finally getting ready to launch this affiliate program, I am wondering if I should begin to get my members site reviewed every place I can first, or wait. I think I have created a good site and it is growing, but should I be careful about getting it reviewed when this site is just one of 3-5 yet to be open sites in this package? Don’t get me wrong this is a fully functioning site its just not all I have envisioned for it yet, but I guess that is true for almost everyone’s sites.

I will be more than happy to provide anyone with a Review Site a Password to take a look at the site, and will be open to talk about optimizing the site in your eyes. :heart:

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Is I finally getting ready to launch this affiliate program, I am wondering if I should begin to get my members site reviewed every place I can first, or wait. I think I have created a good site and it is growing, but should I be careful about getting it reviewed when this site is just one of 3-5 yet to be open sites in this package? Don’t get me wrong this is a fully functioning site its just not all I have envisioned for it yet, but I guess that is true for almost everyone’s sites.

I will be more than happy to provide anyone with a Review Site a Password to take a look at the site, and will be open to talk about optimizing the site in your eyes. :heart:

I would wait. I am sure you will be beefing up the members areas over the next few months

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by BBweb View Post
    I would wait. I am sure you will be beefing up the members areas over the next few months
    Well its not that small for the price, and will be “beefing it up” for years to come, and have been for months now. Just want a good rep for my work at least you know, to much exposure before its ready would not be best, but if it is or could be considered already as “good” a 7 out of 10 with just a bit of altering then I believe it might be ready now.

as long as your site has enough content, i say go for it. worst case scenario you will get some sales and by reading the reviews you will get some very helpful hints as to what might need changing or beefing up. then if you decide to make substantial changes, most review sites will be happy to do a re-review.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    as long as your site has enough content, i say go for it. worst case scenario you will get some sales and by reading the reviews you will get some very helpful hints as to what might need changing or beefing up. then if you decide to make substantial changes, most review sites will be happy to do a re-review.
    Thax Bass, I was thinking about showing it to a few Review Guys around here, then if possible make some changes if needed. Maybe in a few days I could get you to just take a look at it for me, I just have a few things I want to add before then. Any help here is appreciated I just do not get to see many others sites so its hard for me too judge my own work. :fucked:

i'll be happy to take a quick peek in private and let you know if imo it's ready for reviews. i know it's hard to really see your own site when you spend hours every day staring at it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Thax Bass, I was thinking about showing it to a few Review Guys around here, then if possible make some changes if needed. Maybe in a few days I could get you to just take a look at it for me, I just have a few things I want to add before then. Any help here is appreciated I just do not get to see many others sites so its hard for me too judge my own work. :fucked:

maxpower
    i'll be happy to take a quick peek in private and let you know if imo it's ready for reviews. i know it's hard to really see your own site when you spend hours every day staring at it.
    Thax I do appreciate that, :heartu: I will hit you up in a day or so with a password, like you said I am unsure where I stand and am willing to talk about structural/functional changes if needed (but I think I made a clean site). I would like some control over the release of this new site so if I have to hop-scotch around a bit with the order I send my site in for review then that’s cool.

What I am getting at is I am sure there are some places it might be best to avoid until I hit some arbitrary content numbers that I am still unsure about.

rick
    I'd be glad to review it as well. Smart site owners read the review and take note of things that need to be changed.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by rick View Post
    I'd be glad to review it as well. Smart site owners read the review and take note of things that need to be changed.
    Thax man I appreciate that, I will send you all the info tomorrow or the next day sorry I am just doing so much today as it is. I am more than open to any suggestions and help I can get. I am just trying to get all my ducks in a row before its open, and I have not had many dealings with Members Site Reviewers, so not every sure what their mindset is.

How long have you been gay?
    feel free to submit it to our site, we can always revisit the site in 6 months time, if there are many changes

max, you've got a huge pm

Dzinerbear
    I can review it for you, too, Max.

Michael

maxpower
    max, you've got a huge pm
    Thax Bass. I got your in-depth response and will read this a few times, and answer your questions within a day or so. I really do appreciate your help, and the time this review took. :heartu:

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    I can review it for you, too, Max.

Michael
    Sure man, I will send you a Pass in a day or so Thax

d@sexinc
    Exactly.
    You will get traffic, you will get some sign ups and at the very least, you'll get feedback on your site. From there, you can make the changes needed, if any are needed.

Even though we just relaunched our SexInc.com rev share program in the fall, 99% of our affiliate sign ups are from Review sites. Not a whole ton, mind you, but sign ups nontheless.

Still fishing for a whale or two...

D.