Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pluginfeeds.com WTF?

maxpower

Pluginfeeds.com WTF?

Anyone know what the deal is with pluginfeeds.com their feeds have been going down hill for months now, its getting to the point now only 2-3 of them even update at all. Are they going out of business, just can not get any more content, or spending all their time on their str8 sites? Its just frustrating to see this decline in service, I hope it will turn around soon, but normally these things never do.

Xstr8guy
    bumpin' for an answer

Dylan
    usually we are always shooting .
    Hit up your rep and ask them what is going on?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    usually we are always shooting .
    Hit up your rep and ask them what is going on?
    They just give me a run around :worm: but I really do wish they would start updating more than just 3 of their feeds. Seems they just opened some of them and now they do not have the content to update them. :crazy:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Do seem to notice when gay stuff gets sacrificed in the promotion of the straight stuff. Can't say that's the case HERE, but that seems to happen much too much

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    Do seem to notice when gay stuff gets sacrificed in the promotion of the straight stuff. Can't say that's the case HERE, but that seems to happen much too much
    Ya I have not looked to see if they are updating the str8 feeds but I bet they are. Gay content does cost more, but I really do wish the would get back to weekly or Bi monthly updates for all their gay feeds.

as far as i can see only some of the topbucks str8 sites are updating regularly.

maxpower
    That’s not good at all, I guess its nice we are not just being left out, but sounds like that company has peeked already. I really wonder what happened, they where so good about update's not to long ago. Hell if they do not want to offer any new content for the updates, maybe it would be best to drop some of the videos off the end wait like 3 months (the more months they wait the better) then say they are “new” all over again. This would be a better plan if you ask me than just letting them stagnate.

where are the topbucks reps registered on this board? hope to see them here soon to explain things :kickcan:

maxpower
    Well I would not take it as far as to say they have to "explain things" to me, but I do wish they would think about updating the feeds more often is all. They have really good content, I would just like to share more of it with my members.

But I really do appreciate your support :x

d@sexinc
    There's very little money in shooting plug in content anymore. Exclusive is where it's at, so the content providers are going that route.

D.

TopBucks_Juan
    Hey Gang,

We are doing everything in our power to provide the promised updates to our PlugInFeeds program and to bring you quality reality feed content. With the wide range of product and large number of feeds we provide, we have run into production issues in the past causing us to miss updates.

We've recently brought on a new content manager who is working hard to make adjustments to our product releases so that you will have regular and consistent updates.

Please hit us up if you have any questions or would like to provide your input. We appreciate your business and your suggestions. You can contact me directly at juan@topbucks.com or contact our PlugInFeeds support at support@pluginfeeds.com

maxpower
    I am just glad this is not a permanent situation, I really like your reality feeds, and know my members would love to see your updates when things get back on track. :thumbsup:

er... pluginfeeds.com is the plugin division of topbucks. this is the same exclusive content found in their paysites. and considering that the plugins came later, you could be wrong about whether there is money in it

Quote Originally Posted by d@sexinc View Post
    There's very little money in shooting plug in content anymore. Exclusive is where it's at, so the content providers are going that route.

D.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by d@sexinc View Post

D.
    Topbucks has exclusive content shot for their reality paysites then later uses the same content in their feed products. Other than cam sites, I don't think anyone shoots content just for their feed products. That would be pretty wasteful.