Thread: Where'd all the straight sites go?

Dzinerbear

Where'd all the straight sites go?

I'm working on an article about straight guys having gay sex. I've got everything I need, but I also wanted to give some examples of some really homophobic sites, you know "guys turned gay," guys thrown out of trucks or kicked out of hotel rooms without their fee after doing their on-screen blowjob, the kind of sites where everyone thinks it's funny that this guy was duped into having gay sex. Now that I need them, I can't find them.

Can anyone point me in some of these directions?

Thanks
    Michael

Gay is the new Black
    Is BaitBus still around?
    Be Who You Are!

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Yeah baitbus.com comes to mind.

I'm not sure if it's the theme of the videos, or more just what's suggested in the name and some of the text in the tour but brokestraightboys.com kinda has that feel also. That they're broke and desperate and "watch what they'll do for money!".

They're not straight guy sites but sites like twinksforcash.com and twinkslovecash.com have that feel, too. The guys being taken advantage of because they are so desperate for money.

Some of the copy in the tour on hisfirstgaysex.com suggests all of that, too. "Let's humiliate these straight guys".

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

padabum
    what bout this one?: hisfirstgaysex.com/s2/index.html

Dzinerbear
    Bait Bus is still around, but it doesn't seem to be updating and I couldn't even see it listed in the program's registry of sites. Looks like they don't really want anyone promoting it, but they'll take whatever comes along through long-time forgotten links.

Michael

Jake Cruise at www.jakepays.com

Are you wanting "gayforpay" sites or just ones that the str8 dude is seduced in some manner?

Dzinerbear
    Yeah I'm looking more for the homophobic variety.

Thanks
    Michael

I think that descrbes www.cruisepatrol.com and a few others.

Bait Bus isn't updated and apparently it still makes a fortune.

I think those sites are vulgar, but the sad fact of the matter is that they fill a need.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

padabum
    well i guess lots of "straights" secretly dream of being seduced by a man... lot of them out there still in the closet.... and lots of gays sort of dream of turnning a straight....

Gay is the new Black
    guys thrown out of trucks or kicked out of hotel rooms without their fee after doing their on-screen blowjob
    This is the one thing that stands out to me most - and other than baitbus (now a tired site) I don't know of any that show this level of "Butt of the joke" tactics.
    Be Who You Are!

You know, I think that's probably a good point.

I was totally disgusted by those sites, but I get a good deal of the members are really closeted and would only be able to have sex with guys if they were forced into it or tricked into it.

I still think it's vile.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

d@sexinc
    http://streetbait.com is still around. Started off with the whole "switcheroo" theme, but has evolved into a few incarnations along the way. It's still a "str8 guy getting duped into gay sex" theme though.

D.