Thread: New to Wegcash

WegCash Robert

New to Wegcash

Please help Wegcash in welcoming our newest team member.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am excited to announce that as of today Wegcash has hired Robert Sons to run our gay program. Over the past few months we have invested a lot of time and energy in building a quality gay site for webmasters to send to and I think Robert is the missing piece that is needed to take us down the home stretch for this site, and another site we have planned for the summer.

Robert comes with a tremendous amount of experience in the gay market, including AEBN and Silvercash. After speaking with Robert today, his focus in on quality, not quantity, so you can expect our flagship site to be focused on quality content for surfers as well as a plethora of promotional items for webmasters.

Robert is in charge of the gay share of the program, so please direct any inquisitions to him.

On a personal note, I have known Robert for a long time and can't begin to tell you how excited I am over this acquisition.

WegCash Robert

Wegcash

I am happy to be working with Wegcash. I was a little too far from my family in North Carolina and Wegcash was willing to let me work remote. I am very excited about joining their team. Please hit me up if you would like to do any biz!

Thanks!!

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by WegCash Robert View Post
    Please help Wegcash in welcoming our newest team member.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am excited to announce that as of today Wegcash has hired Robert Sons to run our gay program. Over the past few months we have invested a lot of time and energy in building a quality gay site for webmasters to send to and I think Robert is the missing piece that is needed to take us down the home stretch for this site, and another site we have planned for the summer.

Robert comes with a tremendous amount of experience in the gay market, including AEBN and Silvercash. After speaking with Robert today, his focus in on quality, not quantity, so you can expect our flagship site to be focused on quality content for surfers as well as a plethora of promotional items for webmasters.

Robert is in charge of the gay share of the program, so please direct any inquisitions to him.

On a personal note, I have known Robert for a long time and can't begin to tell you how excited I am over this acquisition.

D-Rock
    Congratulations on the new position Robert!

Quote Originally Posted by WegCash Robert View Post
    Robert comes with a tremendous amount of experience in the gay market, including AEBN and Silvercash.
    So you are saying you can't hold down a job

....just kidding!!! congrats on the new position

cheers,
    Luke

WegCash Robert

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    So you are saying you can't hold down a job

....just kidding!!! congrats on the new position

cheers,
    Luke

LOL! Thanks man.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    congratualtions. :hipster:

wildgirl
    Congrats man

d@sexinc
    Congrats Robert!

D.