Thread: Parishexposed.com

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Parishexposed.com

Hi, I have always been interested in Paris Hilton but this site interestes me in an different way. How can you show things like this...she is with other people who they have no model release forms for...in addition it is clear that these photos are NOT public but taken for private use only.

I don't see how this site can stay up? We all know how celebrity sites have been shut down so fast with just G-rated pics...this is X-rated stuff.

Please someone with some legal knowledge help me out here...

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Xstr8guy
    The items were purchased in a storage locker auction. She really should be more careful about paying her bills. Now the entire world knows she has herpes.

friskypickles
    I went to parisexposed.com. Well I think I saw enough of Paris in the free tour. No reason to sign up now. :-) Now that's hot!

marcjacob
    She kind of has certain rights here surely. I mean these people brought her stuff legally, sure, but does she not have the right of privacy? Just because you obtain someones medical records or diary legally, doesnt give you the right to sell it on does it?

Imagine for second its not a celeb but you. Would you feel they had the right to do that?

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Paris did file suit today (or maybe yesterday) to try to shut it down. But I don't know, the items were bought leagally for around $2000, and then resold for $10 million to the person who put up the site.

sexyd
    who puts their private diaries in storage?!?!

I'd like to think it is too much of an invasion of her privacy but I'd expect her to think about it more as she's THAT famous about documenting some of that stuff...

wait, it's Paris Hilton - please ignore my last sentence as it had the word THINK in it :eek:

padabum
    dont you think this is all just a big hype set up by herself??? i bet you she earned tons of dough wth her other video... then she thought of giving herself a new hype.... she´s trash... but she´s earning a hell of a lot of money with that. so couldn´t it be possible, that she placed all that stuff into that storage in order for the public to see it?

i personally hate her, but i love her marketing

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by padabum View Post
    dont you think this is all just a big hype set up by herself??? i bet you she earned tons of dough wth her other video... then she thought of giving herself a new hype.... she´s trash... but she´s earning a hell of a lot of money with that. so couldn´t it be possible, that she placed all that stuff into that storage in order for the public to see it?

i personally hate her, but i love her marketing
    C'mon! I don't think anyone would want their Herpes diagnosis public knowledge... not even Paris Hilton. Besides, if she was behind ParisExposed, she would get into major trouble for filing a nuisance lawsuit.