Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally!

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Finally!

Finally!

Hi everyone, well finally good news about my lover. After months of waiting and wondering and I want you all to know working hard he finally got a student Visa to Canada!

Well we are kind of on track now. He can finish up his engineering degree, and under the terms of the visa work his second year in Canada. Also this is a sit and wait game now to see if the Uniting Families act is every passed.

As far as the US goes, it's a no go. He was tagged a 214-B and that's one of the hardest things the Visa department could mark you as. So after he has been in Canada for 6 months he will try to get a visitors visa but we aren't going to hold our breath on that one. So at lest once a month I will be going up north.

More good news! We had been talking about this for a long time now and in June we plan on getting married!

So the war keeps on going on trying to get the Uniting families act passed so that the playing field is the same as the straights. If that every gets passed I would be able to bring him into the US.

http://www.immigrationequality.org/ the fight goes on

http://www.usimmigrationwoes.com/ My Immigration site

congrats, thats great news for the both of you!

cheers,
    Luke

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    congrats, thats great news for the both of you!

cheers,
    Luke
    Thank Luke! First time in 7 months some good news from some place. But the war isn't over yet, not till the uniting families act is passed, or the US government changes the way they handle gay couples.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Hi Roy;
    I am so happy for you guys! It might not be just where you want it to be at this time, but a nice step in the right direction. Congrat's!

Big Hugs....xox

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Congrats Roy!. That's good news...

Now who is going to be the flower boy?

Hi Lisa Lisa

Thanks, you have lived throw all this with me and it was great having support from you and the guys over at Badpuppy!

Tom Barr

This wedding is basically just for us. I don't think anyone is going to go to Canada for this one. When I can get him back into the USA we are going to have anther one. A real big Chinese wedding.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Cool. Glad that worked out.:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

thanks space! :cheerleader:

Sana Chan
    So who's gonna be the bride? Will you have a Man of Honor?

:cheekymonkey:

Quote Originally Posted by Sana Chan View Post
    So who's gonna be the bride? Will you have a Man of Honor?

:cheekymonkey:
    You know this is all new to me, so I have no clue? Can you have two grooms? Best man we both have people lined up

monumentmodels
    Congratulations! It is always good to hear happy news. My friend is currently fighting to stay in the united states. Hopefully he will have similar results.:bunny:

Quote Originally Posted by monumentmodels View Post
    Congratulations! It is always good to hear happy news. My friend is currently fighting to stay in the united states. Hopefully he will have similar results.:bunny:

Hi there
    thanks, but have your friend join a few groups and help fight the US Government for gay rights, and the right to bring your loved one into this country

wildgirl
    That's a great news...congrats

Quote Originally Posted by wildgirl View Post
    That's a great news...congrats
    thanks!:luke:

congrats many times over!