Thread: Feedback on my new site designs, and video distribution

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar

Feedback on my new site designs, and video distribution

Hi Guys as you know i launched a new design on www.jockbutt.com this past fall. I have just expanded and upgraded my other 2 sites www.markwolffvideo.com and www.markwolff.com and wanted to see what you thought of the new design and tour pages. The new markwolffvideo just went live last week and for the first time i am releasing a new full length video entitled Project Muscle simultaneously on DVD as well as live stream or download on the site to see the effect on my new joins. It is quite a good deal for the internet customer when you consider it is a 2hr video with 9 new muscle models and will sell for $49.95 on DVD and my markwolffvideo.com monthly membership is $29.95/month and will get them this video plus over 25 other full length titles. I feel the day's of ordering DVD's are slowly comming to an end, and that there are many advantages and cost savings to simply putting my new videos straight to my video web site. I am planning on still offering all my new releases on DVD as well for the next few years, as there is still a market for people who want a DVD copy, but i doubt much past that. I also think this will boost my membership base quite a bit, as well as rebills.
    I will keep you posted on the results

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    agreed DVD will eventually come to an end but that's awhile yet and there will always be 2nd and 3rd world countries. (interpreted: not everyone outside of the U.S own's a computer)
    i am unable to see your site at this time but i have seen the "jockbutt" content , as someone had mentioned here ..."i didn't know i liked jockbutt till i saw it"...
    best of luck and continued success in the new year!

jim