Every month we give one of our affiliates the recognition they deserve. O'Neil has been with us for some time, and his hard work has paid off big time. A true gent and a pleasure to work with, O'Neil delivers solid sales results month after month. He'll be getting more commission, $100 ppc, SEO time and even more MN support. Let's hear what he has to say:MN: Congratulations! How does it feel to be affiliate of the month?O'Neil: Being an affiliate of the month is a great accomplishment. Getting a check every 2 weeks is one of my goals, but being honored gives me a great feeling.MN: What were the key factors to get there?O'Neil: During my few months I started as an MoreNiche™ affiliate, I met the MoreNiche™ staff at the 2004 adult affiliate convention in Las Vegas. That was the major factor that pointed me in the direction to stepping up my affiliate marketing game. It was there that I saw the success that was possible and the success they achieved. I've been on a mission ever since.MN: How long did it take you to make first sale and what product it was?O'Neil When I first started the affiliate programs marketing, I focused on the wonderful world of e-books and products from the CJ affiliate program. I did it for 2 years and I made about $300 over about 2 years. Within a couple of months of joining MoreNiche™, I got my first sale, $86.89. That's all it took to get it popping.MN:What's your best day in terms of earnings with MN?O'Neil: My best day so far with MoreNiche™ affiliate program is a total of 8 sales in one day. I was motivated by that more than I was ever before. The total was over $1200.00.MN: What are your main marketing methods - what works for you or not?O'Neil: Marketing these products is so much easier than any other products. Once in a while I get ranked for a good keyword in the Yahoo and Google and I also dabble in the PCC game as well. Both methods of marketing have been paying off. MN: What do you like about MoreNiche™?O'Neil: After all the years with so many affiliate programs, I can honestly state that MoreNiche™ is the best. They provide you with A+ support, great content, and they pay on time. And most of all they are in it for the same thing as the affiliates are, to satisfy the customers and make money. MN: Your tips for other affiliates?O'Neil: If you are looking for a top notch affiliate program and you want to make good money, you are in the right place. MoreNiche™ will definitely change your financial status and you will have lots of fun while you do it. MN: Thanks for your time O'Neil and enjoy your bonuses from MoreNiche™!No matter what your traffic type we have something for you to convert visitors in to hard cash. Maybe you want to diversify and promote something different. Is up to $175 per sale different enough for you?Just sign up and claim your $45 Cash Activation Bonus and start making more money with MoreNiche™ today!