Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Dinosaur

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar

My Dinosaur

Hey everyone. I begin shooting our long awaited film, "The Stone Age" in five days. As you all know, we have been in production on this movie since July 2006, and it is finally time to get it done.

To show you what to expect, I have decided to post a picture of one of our props from the film. Sure, I could post models and sex scenes... but those will come in time. This picture below is what makes our movies stand-out from the rest.

I present to you, dear GWW'ers, our dead dinosaur carcass...

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

Making Pain Pay!

Fucking Awesome!

That is so cool! I am more into fetish stuff so I have never seen any of your work...but now I must admit I am intrigued. Time to take a trip to the local video store...

It sounds like this new project is going to be both lots of fun, and very hot. I think your dino looks great!

Good luck!
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Haha thanks! We "jumped" a car in the last movie... and this one has a damn dead dinosaur in it. That skull alone weighs about 400 lbs.

:-P

R.

Looks like Rocky has been cooking again.

hehe...you know I luv ya :x

Making Pain Pay!
    Im curious...it looks like this is outside in your driveway or on a backporch. What the fuck do your neighbors think you do for a living?

:rat: Happy Groundhogs Day.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

It's on my back porch... and my neighbors know what I do. :-)

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Bravo!!

I have to say that I love someone who takes the creation of something and elevates it to the next level...that is what separates all of those who do the same thing.

You go the extra step to make it something that stands out.

Good for you and I admire your work ethic in the production of something that actually stands out from the masses!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Looks like a triceratops. Either that or its close cousin, a twinknevertops.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

maxpower
    What’s up with the bone and blood? I might have just gone with bone alone maybe like really big ribs I have seen this work very well when people stand amongst them, especially at night.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    What’s up with the bone and blood? I might have just gone with bone alone maybe like really big ribs I have seen this work very well when people stand amongst them, especially at night.
    YOU try building and carrying around a huge skeleton made form 2x4's and plaster of paris and then ask me that question again! LOL!

The head, itself, weighs almost 400 lbs... and it's only 3'x6'. Imagine how much the whole skeleton would weigh if I had it all in plaster of paris... and it's 11 1/2' by 6 1/2'.

R.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Rocky View Post
    YOU try building and carrying around a huge skeleton made form 2x4's and plaster of paris and then ask me that question again! LOL!

The head, itself, weighs almost 400 lbs... and it's only 3'x6'. Imagine how much the whole skeleton would weigh if I had it all in plaster of paris... and it's 11 1/2' by 6 1/2'.

R.
    LOL I can just see you making that with plaster of paris all over you :innocent: I know man, I can image how hard it is to create something like that, and its beond me.

I just saw a show today on the science channel (About Giant Rats) they said in the museum they use Styrofoam for the large skeleton pieces, could they not work with that? I don’t really know how expensive or what ever this stuff is.

wildgirl
    haha that's really awesome...cool

We named it "Lance-a-saurus Rex" and he is now sitting at his new home in Northridge at Str8-Up Studios.

It was a bitch getting him from San Diego to Los Angeles. First, the body would not fit out of my backyard gate into the front yard, so we had to dismantle the backyard fence and carry it into the canyon behind my house. It took seven of us to move it, lift it over our heads and carry it into this ravine, then to the street, then around the block, DOWN A BUSY MAIN STREET, and onto my block to put in the moving van. The head was slightly easier. It also took seven of us to move, but it fit through the gate with no problem.

However, it took 4 1/2 hours to get to Los Angeles because we had to drive so damn slow. And if the truck I rented went over 55 mph, it would shake violently. The shaking caused pieces of plaster to flake and crack from the skull. Lance-a-Saurus will need some cosmetic touch-ups the day before shooting.

Nevertheless, he is at his new home and ready to be on camera. :-)

Rocky

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    now THAT'S serious dedication.....

Personally tho, i'd have just yanked something up out of the La Brea tar pits... :drumstick:

maxpower
    What do you think the release date for this film will be? :cheerleader: